JCH and Danny P, or a new striker?

Forte has scored four in five.

He is a striker being played out of position.

It seems to be working.

If we put Forte up top and I'm almost certain he could play well in that position we would have to find some one to play in left mid.. J.Mills? Or a loanee?

Personally I think we need to give both Philly & JCH more time

they both played very well yesterday... first half and second! give this partnership a few more weeks, i really want to see performances like that from philliskirk every week though!

he played how he did when he first came into the team, pass move look for space and work tirelessly hard harassing defenders!

they both played very well yesterday... first half and second! give this partnership a few more weeks, i really want to see performances like that from philliskirk every week though!

he played how he did when he first came into the team, pass move look for space and work tirelessly hard harassing defenders!

The wild idea of playing him in a more advanced role again must be part of the reason.

Source?

If it's until January or May then it could make sense for all parties.

JCH would be playing in Wolves development team if any deal happened he would be better off staying with us and playing first team football, with Wolves looking at him we may strike some sort of deal but I think the odds would be very slim.

I was told yesterday that David Clarkson is training with us. I could see us signing him short term similarly to the deal Gros was on.

Is he fit now?

It was announced on 28 February 2013 that Clarkson would miss the rest of the season due to an ankle injury.