F5 Monday.......

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another midfielder probably....at least he might be able to make a forward pass rather than sideways or backwards...that was :censored: today from Kelly!

Thought that he was the best player on the pitch for the first 45 mins ! game of opinions eh ;-)

Actually archicat....he did have a good first half, so why change to being so negative in the second?

I really have seen a massive improvement over the last 10 or so games but he took a backward step today.

just a shame he sometimes loses us that forward momentum.

Actually archicat....he did have a good first half, so why change to being so negative in the second?

I really have seen a massive improvement over the last 10 or so games but he took a backward step today.

I think that there were several others who contributed a lot more towards that lack of 'forward momentum' as our passing was terrible in the second half.

Kelly is a shoe-in for me!

Possession is king especially in tight games like today

Don't underestimate it !

Edited by WhitworthBlue