OASIS Christmas Party - Bletchley 20 Dec

latic12345

Whilst we're organising trips in 2015 (whats happened to us?!) the mighty blues head to Blecthley to play MK on 20 Dec.

Anyone in for a short trip and a bit of a Chirstmas sing song? It's not normally the best day out - there are barely any pubs, the basically play in an Asda car park and we ALWAYS get smashed but it's Christmas and who knows what festive cheer the season might bring. If nothing else, we can spend 90 minutes fitting Oldham players into 80s Christmas pop classics just like Colchester a couple of years ago, it'll be cold enough to justify a half time brandy and they dont really close the bar after half time if it's really bad!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst we're organising trips in 2015 (whats happened to us?!) the mighty blues head to Blecthley to play MK on 20 Dec.

Anyone in for a short trip and a bit of a Chirstmas sing song? It's not normally the best day out - there are barely any pubs, the basically play in an Asda car park and we ALWAYS get smashed but it's Christmas and who knows what festive cheer the season might bring. If nothing else, we can spend 90 minutes fitting Oldham players into 80s Christmas pop classics just like Colchester a couple of years ago, it'll be cold enough to justify a half time brandy and they dont really close the bar after half time if it's really bad!

Do you get paid by the word on here 'n' all?

How about ................. an OASIS xmas do watching on the 20th

Dulwich Hamlet FC

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/football-revolution-as-disillusioned-fans-head-for-the-nonleague-9810932.html

..at home to the mighty

Witham Town

http://deserter.co.uk/2014/07/11-reasons-to-follow-dulwich-hamlet-fc/

Edited by Markoasis

Mrs 24 - Mrs 24! - wanted to go to this. Seriously. I said: "I'm going watching my real team in Milton :censored:ing Keynes."

Mrs 24 - Mrs 24! - wanted to go to this. Seriously. I said: "I'm going watching my real team in Milton :censored:ing Keynes."

I'm up to going to see them at some point!

They play Kingstonian 29/11 at home next.. i love their match day posters

tumblr_myqbowy9UY1sn4d9xo1_500.png

tumblr_mxpkcuRN5Y1sn4d9xo1_500.png

Edited by Markoasis

Wouldn't mind getting involved at some point.

Their ground is pretty much equidistant between where I was born and where I lived for 25 years. Think there's a plaque up saying so in the mainstand somewhere...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in for MK. The crapness of the town and limited range of pubs is never a barrier to getting smashed.

The family may or may not join depending on the weather. MK has some sentimental value (a true oxymoron...) as I met the Mrs at the tail end of a long and thirsty day that had featured the 6-2 drubbing

I'm in for MK. The crapness of the town and limited range of pubs is never a barrier to getting smashed.

The family may or may not join depending on the weather. MK has some sentimental value (a true oxymoron...) as I met the Mrs at the tail end of a long and thirsty day that had featured the 6-2 drubbing

I think thats the day I have a memory of you eating a whole Asda rotisserie chicken during the walk across the car park back to the pub...