OASIS Christmas Party - Bletchley 20 Dec

latic12345

Given there aren't any decent pubs between the station and the ground, I think this game offers us the chance for a Christmas tipple in either The Euston Tap or Bree Louise. Any thoughts? Could get a slightly later train (even the 1313) and have a nicer pint first!

I'm meeting The Part-time Buzzard Branch at the Enigma as early as possible, although not breakfast early.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given there aren't any decent pubs between the station and the ground, I think this game offers us the chance for a Christmas tipple in either The Euston Tap or Bree Louise. Any thoughts? Could get a slightly later train (even the 1313) and have a nicer pint first!

I could potentially join you for a pint if this is the plan. Would like to point out that the Bree Louise is a fantastic pub and the Euston Tap is a phone booth.

I could potentially join you for a pint if this is the plan. Would like to point out that the Bree Louise is a fantastic pub and the Euston Tap is a phone booth.

He's up for a pre-lunch pint with the lads but won't travel. Un-:censored:ing-believable.

Euston Tap ALWAYS smells of bad beer farts.

Anyone who goes to both Dulwich Hamlets and Franchise in the same season is worse than Hitler. FACT.

It's the piety I can't abide. Picture the scene at 1.30 or whenever.

Lads: "Right. We're off to the game now."

LL: "I'm so holy I can't join you. I'll stay here. You go. No! Please go! Leave me! I'll bear my cross alone!"

Not at all. I will be travelling North from Euston that weekend so could conveniently swing by. How that excuses your Third Richard love-in is beyond me.

So it'll be:

Lads: "Come on LL. You're here now. Why not get the next train north after the game?"

LL: "No. I'm staying on this train and travelling north..." before getting off at Wolverhampton or wherever and travelling straight back down. Absolutely epic fishing.

So it'll be:

Lads: "Come on LL. You're here now. Why not get the next train north after the game?"

LL: "No. I'm staying on this train and travelling north..." before getting off at Wolverhampton or wherever and travelling straight back down. Absolutely epic fishing.

Ok, bet on. My missus kicks my head in if I'm not in Oldham directly from Euston, she kicks yours if I am.

I'm in a bit of a pickle with this one. I'm in Bristol on the Friday night for works' xmas do and staying over. My options for getting back to London are a train at 8am or wait til 11 for a coach that everyone else is getting. For the former I might as well not go to bed and the latter would get me back to town too late to go to the game.

Even with a kip on the train I'm likely to be asleep before kick off. But I really wanna go to the Bree Louise!

I'm in a bit of a pickle with this one. I'm in Bristol on the Friday night for works' xmas do and staying over. My options for getting back to London are a train at 8am or wait til 11 for a coach that everyone else is getting. For the former I might as well not go to bed and the latter would get me back to town too late to go to the game.

Even with a kip on the train I'm likely to be asleep before kick off. But I really wanna go to the Bree Louise!

Get the train!!!!

So The Bree Louise at midday for a couple, a reasonable train to Bletchley (1313?) then back to The Bree Louise after the game. Beginning to sound like a promising day out