Crewe Match - Let's Confound the Critics!

The Athletico's should go in the RRE boxing day. Try it again. Brentford last season was the best home league-game atmosphere I've seen in years, We should be trying to replicate. Remember near the end practically the whole RRE was stood up singing at 0-0 against pissing Brentford.

The Athletico's should go in the RRE boxing day. Try it again. Brentford last season was the best home league-game atmosphere I've seen in years, We should be trying to replicate. Remember near the end practically the whole RRE was stood up singing at 0-0 against pissing Brentford.

May be too late to arrange now but I agree with regards the atmosphere was great support.

The club won't allow it because football fans are animals.

I have invited my cousin to the match as my guest. he is a Dale fan. before this provokes any panic on the forum the offer has been made on the condition that he behaves himself.

in return I shall also be attending the Dale - Fleetwood match with him on Sunday although oddly enough I also get the pleasure of paying for my ticket for that match too. Still latics get £7 more income from the deal even if I lose out.

owing to me being a southern based exile it will be my first home game of the season. in fact it is my first BP game since last season's 2-0 drubbing by Rotherham, the club's low point of last season. I broke my duck for attending latics matches this season by visiting the Denbigh stadium last Saturday, sorry about that! Still latics at home to the bottom of the table team who arrive with a record of just one win in ten away matches, what could possibly go wrong?