Body Bag League III - 2015 discussion thread

Matt

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Standard end-of-life organisation of affairs. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. I think I edge towards 100% inheritance tax. Saves all the bollocks about thresholds.

That will be shown as standard by anyone on here who has altered their dad's will after he died to avoid tax. Nowt wrong if it's a legal way to avoid tax but I doubt many do it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Shenanigans!

Not really. I don't know who to write to about this or where to write it. I failed to cast the spell for 2016 because - there's no point dressing this up - I've just spent four days :censored:ting through the eye of a needle. Call it Turbo Ebola, call it Bad AIDS...call it Fast Ecoli. But it's a genuine excuse. I thought I was a gonner. Here's an index of how bad it got. In the 84 hours between Tuesday night and this morning, I ate six slices of bread and butter, one normal size tin of tomato soup and a spoonful of porridge. People who know me will wonder how I'm still alive keeping this hulk going on those :censored:ing rations. (By the way Ladies, I lost a stone in weight, just like that.)

Can I have a dispensation to add my list?

Had some fantastic hallucinations too. Oldham survive and mount a promotion run next season - under Dunn. Labour win the next election - under Corbyn. Mother Theresa and Pope John-Paul II are in hell but Lemmy and Elvis are in heaven. Funny how things pan out.