A Genuine Thank You To Simon Corney

I have always supported SC whatever he has done for us ,

however , during this fiasco you really have to ask that knowing the massive impact this deal would have on the club ,

why on earth has he been been in the states and left a buffoon like Owen to front a lot of the PR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by losesome

Despite my opposition to the signing of Ched Evans, I think Simon Corney stepping down or worse still wanting to off load his shares would be and absolute disaster and the worse possible outcome of this horrendous week.

Keep the faith Simon.

I'd have to agree. As much as the whole thing has been a PR disaster, it would be more of a disaster if we lost our major share holder who has stuck around no matter what has happened to the club. We need something positive out of all this so keeping continuity is key to keeping us on the right track, starting with Corney staying and three points on Saturday.

I really think the LATICS faithful need to get behind both Johnson and Simon Corney tomorrow, Although this whole fiasco has been a PR disaster Simon really believed he was doing the best for OAFC. For him to quit now would just turn it into a mega disaster for us fans. So lets get behind the tomorrow and let them both know we want them here.