A fit Forte

Interesting that "a fit Forte" becomes the stamina of our cross field dribbler. Some people have got it and some, Winchester, aren't built that way, and some had it but have knackered bits like Forte. Without doubt however Forte has been is and will be the key to getting us the ten wins we now need. He is the 2014/15 legend. George our heart beat and lets hope Liam Kelly stays long enough to be our greatest captain ever.

Interesting that "a fit Forte" becomes the stamina of our cross field dribbler. Some people have got it and some, Winchester, aren't built that way, and some had it but have knackered bits like Forte. Without doubt however Forte has been is and will be the key to getting us the ten wins we now need. He is the 2014/15 legend. George our heart beat and lets hope Liam Kelly stays long enough to be our greatest captain ever.

B9onlAkIQAAkJoY.jpg

Do I remember rightly that LJ mentioned a few months ago that the players would be really fit going into the back end of the season?

Probably because when necessary we have rotated the squad and as a result should have plenty left in the tank going into the final 3rd of the season. We also have more than a plan A

In 06-07 Sheridan had a very settled side played almost the same 11 and as a result we were top nearly 6 points clear around February the result was we completely burned out in march april and may.

This is what I believe the difference will be going into the run in.

I suppose that is the point really 'if fit'. Players are different in the way they recover from exertion/injury. Winchester is a prime example - although he is getting stronger (and as a result we are seeing the benefit in his play), he still needs careful game time management to ensure that we get the optimum return on his talents.

Like it or not, resting certain players is part and parcel of the modern game and is beneficial in the long run.

I don't think there's too much science involved in seeing when Winchester is blowing out of his arse ;)

I don't think there's too much science involved in seeing when Winchester is blowing out of his arse ;)

Talking observation did you notice Van Gaal last night sat with his 100 page dossier which didn't appear to tell him Ings shouldn't be left unmarked.