Cheltenham 2015

I know it doesn't start until Tuesday, but I am really looking forward to the greatest racing event on the British calender. Good luck to everyone having a bet, will post my selections on here for the following days racing, And it would be great if AP could ride a few winners at his last festival.

I know it doesn't start until Tuesday, but I am really looking forward to the greatest racing event on the British calender. Good luck to everyone having a bet, will post my selections on here for the following days racing, And it would be great if AP could ride a few winners at his last festival.

Keith McCue in the Chron tips Jezky each way with AP on board for the Champion Hurdle Tuesday.

Maybe we can put our tips on here, anyone finding a winner could perhaps make a donation to playershare out of their winnings?

I'll start with a fiver to playershgare if Jezky wins.

If the mods thinks this is a good idea maybe they post it on the main forum?

Well tomorrows selections are a lazy mans bet.

AP McCoy has 5 rides so just put a Lucky 31 to win.

Wednesday and Thursday I will be partaking of fine ales in my local beer retailer so will be studying the form a little more closely.

Good luck to all.

All of APs rides for the entire week are going to be poor prices. .Don't give a toss about nostalgia. Nostalgia does not pay the bills. Ned buntline 5s from 16s already because the race has been renamed. I hope AP has a good send off I'm sure I will be putting a few English pounds on a few of his rides. .

REMEMBER LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ONLY BET WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD. WHEN THE FUN STOPS.STOP.

Good luck. ....

Well that went well, Mullins has too much firepower to not finish top trainer, it is just a case of trying to find a decent priced winner amongst the Mullins machines.

Tomorrow my 2 to follow

Sprinter Sacre Queen Mother champion chase

Baradari Coral Cup

Also backed Ordo ob Chao 1.30

Don Poli 2.05

Edited by disjointed

Day two:

Nichols Canyon

Kings Palace

Lac Fontana

Champagne Fever

Dogora

Box Office

Belshill

Champagne Fever is a non runner

I've gone for

Vita du Rocq - the dozy bugger

The Young Master

Hammersley Lake

Sire de Grugy

not made my mind up on the rest yet - will see how I do. 2 winners yesterday 8/1 and 6/1

Edited by astottie

What a fantastic days racing, some close finishes but hats off to the Nicholls stable, 3 winners just a shame I backed none of them.

The photographer stood just after the 2nd last in the cross country chase must have :censored: a brick when the 2 horses crashed the running rail and sent him flying. Anyway tomorrow is going to be my day.

Not picked up a winner yet - shocking week so far.

Horses to avoid tomorrow are

13.30 - Vautour

14.05 - Sybarite

14.40 - Ma Filleule

15.20 - Zarkandar

16.00 - Un Ace

16.40 - Champagne James

Will add another six to that in the morning. Improving the chances for the rest of you

Came nowhere near today so cut my losses in the end

2 winners in 2 days but still down overall

Never disappoints, another four days of top class sport, so refreshing compared with the nonsense seen at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night.

Mullins has got some squad to work with if the horses stay healthy, must be a right buzz plotting and planning which races to aim them all at.

Roll on Aintree.