Pre - Season Tours

wardlelatic

Pre-Season Tours  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you prefer a Pre-season Tour ?

• Ireland
    • Ibiza
    • Spain
    • Somewhere else ?

Personally. Scotland!

Be a good craic. Would see us take a fair few. There's some cracking places to visit up there, and we've already got a fair few Scottish based Latics.

Not to mention I wouldnt have to pay for a hotel or anything, seeing as I could stay with family ;)

Either that or Holland, Denmark or somewhere in Europe.

Personally. Scotland!

Be a good craic. Would see us take a fair few. There's some cracking places to visit up there, and we've already got a fair few Scottish based Latics.

Not to mention I wouldnt have to pay for a hotel or anything, seeing as I could stay with family ;)

Either that or Holland, Denmark or somewhere in Europe.

:D I'll go along with that, Rocky. We could play Bobby Johnstone's hometown club, Selkirk - just down the road from me.

Moved it for ya Rocky .. :blink:

Spain would be a good trip..cheap flight sun and beer and maybe a chance to catch up with Diego :D

After locking the thread. :lol:

Eagle Eye.

I'll go along with that, Rocky. We could play Bobby Johnstone's hometown club, Selkirk - just down the road from me.

Aye. Followed by a trip to the pride of all scottish football - Cliftonhill. Home of the mighty Albion Rovers.

:lol::lol::D

In all honesty though. I think it'd be good to see us come up against side's like, Dundee, St Johnstone, Livingston, and maybe one or two of the lower Premier League sides - St Mirren, Motherwell, etc.

After locking the thread. :lol:

Eagle Eye.

Aye. Followed by a trip to the pride of all scottish football - Cliftonhill. Home of the mighty Albion Rovers.

:lol::lol::D

In all honesty though. I think it'd be good to see us come up against side's like, Dundee, St Johnstone, Livingston, and maybe one or two of the lower Premier League sides - St Mirren, Motherwell, etc.

St Mirren et al would be a good shout ....

St Mirren,being chased around Paisley by a load of Buckied up neds.

Quality entertainment ;)

How about a tour of the East coast giants.

Montrose,Brechin,Forfar and Arbroath.

Dreich beyond belief :D

A tour of Ulster would do me fine. I've been a bit slack in my long-term plan to get my cousin's lad to become an all-time great on the right wing for us. Although apparently he still sings about Steve McMahon and his nefarious designs on your domestic goods :)

I've done IOM three times with the Latics, I think 97,98 and 99. Bloody good laugh n'all. I'd recommend it but I think they've knocked it on the head now....

:(

They have indeed; I think it's been replaced by an egg-chasing tournament.

That's why i nominated the North Easts finest OAFC 2004,my Ma lives in Aberdeen out by the airport in Dyce.

Oh i forgot the mighty Cove Rangers as well :D

Dyce a lovely area to visit,i can see into pittodrie from the inlaws high rise.You can also come and stay with me in torry(now that is the las vegas of scotland :unsure: ;) )

Dyce a lovely area to visit,i can see into pittodrie from the inlaws high rise.You can also come and stay with me in torry(now that is the las vegas of scotland :unsure: ;) )

Know Torry well,my ma lived on Victoria rd for about 5 or 6 years,used to go in Campbells out by the golf course for a beer or the White Cockade up round the back of Mansfield Rd.

Never quite made the Torry Bar,always looked like it was full of drunken Flipwits who were ready to rumble :D .

Know Torry well,my ma lived on Victoria rd for about 5 or 6 years,used to go in Campbells out by the golf course for a beer or the White Cockade up round the back of Mansfield Rd.

Never quite made the Torry Bar,always looked like it was full of drunken Flipwits who were ready to rumble :D .

every time we visit i am always welcomed in said bar........wonder why?????

Scotland, and never mind all those teams mentioned, I live in hope that one day Latics will run out at Somerset Park, Ayr, and in an enthrawling end to end game of fantastic attacking football we'll be royally entertained with a 3-3 draw with the Honest Men. Three days later we'll travel to Rugby Park and do the dirty Killie feckers 10-0, oh yes.

Scotland, and never mind all those teams mentioned, I live in hope that one day Latics will run out at Somerset Park, Ayr, and in an enthrawling end to end game of fantastic attacking football we'll be royally entertained with a 3-3 draw with the Honest Men. Three days later we'll travel to Rugby Park and do the dirty Killie feckers 10-0, oh yes.

I'm sure Macca would enjoy that.