Boro fans first in 120 years!

To be allocated the chaddy end?

I know we've not always played at Boundary Park for that long but its a momentous thing and obviously the end of an era.

Gutted I cant be there but do you think away fans will have an added interest in the new stand and different facilities, will it have a noticeable difference in numbers turning up?

To be allocated the chaddy end?

I know we've not always played at Boundary Park for that long but its a momentous thing and obviously the end of an era.

Gutted I cant be there but do you think away fans will have an added interest in the new stand and different facilities, will it have a noticeable difference in numbers turning up?

Will the Latics team captain still choose to kick into the Chaddy End 2nd half?

Didn't look that way towards the latter end of the season .. think that tactic has been thrown away already

Two ways to look at it. Playing towards the Chaddy 2nd half you have the advantage of the slope. Playing towards the RRE the 2nd half you have the wind behind you'. Don't know which has the most benefit.

Two ways to look at it. Playing towards the Chaddy 2nd half you have the advantage of the slope. Playing towards the RRE the 2nd half you have the wind behind you'. Don't know which has the most benefit.

I think you have the wind in your face which ever way your facing at BP?

gutted about it really

my 1st game in the late 70s with my dad as a kid .

I'm not joking it kicked off in the chaddy every week .

we could always try an take it back this season?

I remember one or two tasty encounters in the late 60's and early 70's - Grimsby, Hearts and a particularly bittersweet meeting with Villa's finest when we officially opened the Ford stand...

Don't worry if Corney's masterplan hasn't worked out in a couple of seasons you'll be swapping ends at half time

Used to do that in the olden days every match and can still do in many non league grounds.

You'll never take the Chaddy

Them were the days. Remember a rather tasty encounter with Sunderland in late 70's when trying to take the home end was standard practice. My romance with the Chaddy waned when they partitioned off the wooden section at the back and then put seats in. Seats in a stand, what's that all about. I just know we'll get safe standing put in just when my legs are giving up and I actually need to sit down during the match.

Can you hear the left side sing

Perhaps we could introduce a female mate for Chaddy, Roxy the owl.

We could keep current Chaddy, but also resurrect Chaddy MKI to prance around in front of the away fans, giving them the same deep psychological scars that I still nurse to this day.

We could keep current Chaddy, but also resurrect Chaddy MKI to prance around in front of the away fans, giving them the same deep psychological scars that I still nurse to this day.

The new Partick Thistle mascot has given him a run for his money.

a6fc5530-e3fa-49db-9ac9-f90c40991c0d-bes