Volunteers needed - your club needs you

Volunteers Needed!

With the new season almost here, and the new North Stand looking increasingly resplendent in the summer sun, the rest of the stadium is in need of a clean up, and we need your help.

With the club weve organised for three clean up days to take place in July on Saturday 18th, Monday 20th and Tuesday 21st (daytime only on this day).

We particularly need help with:

Cleaning Seats

Painting Steps

Tidying Concourses

In particular the new Family Section is launching this season and we want to give our young fans the best possible experience on match days. So we will be looking for additional help to make this family section sparkle, and this may require so minor painting/decorating and minor refurbishment work.

If you can help on any of the days mentioned please contact Trust Oldham via our social media channels or at askthetrust@trustoldham.co.uk or contact Jenny at OAFC. Please let us know which day/s you might be available for so we can ensure you are looked after.

If you cant make these dates but wish to help with our clean up, fear not, please just contact us and let us know when you can help.

Is there any reward for doing it..?

Err nope, Hence the word volunteer..heheh...I would offer to make you a bacon butty but I'm crap at cooking and I'm the worst brewer upper you've ever met.

So we will go with the warm fuzzy feeling you will get instead that Dave has mentioned.

Edited by underdog

Err nope, Hence the word volunteer..heheh...I would offer to make you a bacon butty but I'm crap at cooking and I'm the worst brewer upper you've ever met.

So we will go with the warm fuzzy feeling you will get instead that Dave has mentioned.

Sorry, Trace, but I'm not giving up the start of my summer holidays for "a warm, fuzzy feeling inside..."

there are other ways we could help.

I put 50 dollars last night in Vegas for playershare on black jack, sadly it didn't come in, but as luck would have it I've managed to bring a considerable amount of Amber leaf back with me so I,ll throw some your way next week.

btw if anyone wants any it's a tenner 50 g pouch with 3 quid to player share

Sorry, Trace, but I'm not giving up the start of my summer holidays for "a warm, fuzzy feeling inside..."

Damn it paddy, next time you jogging past me in Royton I may have to avoid knocking you over with my bicycle...hehe I don't blame you. You enjoy it by the way what summer?

Update on the times guys

This Saturday it's 2-4 and you must report to the RRE.

Mon and Tues are both 10-12 and 2-4 report to main club entrance.

All mainly seat cleaning so suitable clothing required. If you have any more skilled talents/trade experience then please contact Jenny at the club who I'm sure will use your talents.

Thanks eveyone. I'll be coming down on Saturday to be a scrubber...well seat cleaning that is.

Update on the times guys

This Saturday it's 2-4 and you must report to the RRE.

Mon and Tues are both 10-12 and 2-4 report to main club entrance.

All mainly seat cleaning so suitable clothing required. If you have any more skilled talents/trade experience then please contact Jenny at the club who I'm sure will use your talents.

Thanks eveyone. I'll be coming down on Saturday to be a scrubber...well seat cleaning that is.

Except toilet seats I assume?