Team for Walsall

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id be ok with that providing Green is playing ...would need him to thread balls through if not playing down the flanks

I can only see Green being a fringe player this season - looked to me in pre-season as if he needs a lot of coaching and certainly won't fit into a 4-4-2. Will struggle to play wide as we saw against Blackburn and Jones and Kelly have the starting spots for centre mid.

I can only see Green being a fringe player this season - looked to me in pre-season as if he needs a lot of coaching and certainly won't fit into a 4-4-2. Will struggle to play wide as we saw against Blackburn and Jones and Kelly have the starting spots for centre mid.

Depends if the midfield 4 is a flat 4 or a diamond four in which case he would possibly be fighting it out with Jones.

It's been a while since first game of the season has been on my doorstep so will set off in around an hour. Can't wait; this pre-season seems like an age but come 3pm another season starts and hopefully one with success.

Can't see Dunn playing but can see us playing the following in a 4-3-3 but Cassidy leading the line up front -

Coleman

Brown, Wilson, Burn, Mills,

Croft, Kelly, Winchester, Jones, Forte/Poleon

Cassidy