How many of the 92 have you done?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/how-many-football-grounds-have-you-been-to#.rwpJG6a7m

49 for me (50 if you include Bristol Rovers who they need to add back in).

What are the (your) rules?

Does it have to have been to watch Latics?

I think so.

Do the clubs old grounds count?

I think they should.

Some of them I'm not even sure whether it's a "new" ground or the same one done up and/or renamed....

eg, is Hull's ground what was Boothferry Park? I don't know.... Same for Oxford...Millwall?

Also, I've seen us play Bristol Rovers away at two different grounds. For some on here it might be three...

Do friendlies count?

I don't think they should.

Or JPT games.

Edited by HarryBosch

83 for me.

20 in the Prem (All of them)

24 in the Championship (All of them)

21 in League 1 (Haven't done Burton, Colchester and Fleetwood)

18 in League 2 (Haven't done Barnet, Crawley, Dag & Red, Morecambe, Newport, Stevenage and Wycombe)

I can't see me completing the 92 as it were, I might do a couple of those mentioned but unless we need to win there to go up I haven't the slightest interest in going down to either Colchester or Stevenage.

Edit: FL Trophy matches definitely count. As do friendlies. Unless you watched a car boot sale there, it counts.

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

Late 60s last time I did one of those things on Facebook. Fair few more with teams now non-league and FA Cup games.

Was thinking today that I've probably been to Walsall 7 or 8 times now and I'm sure the bulk of them were either last or first game. Seems far more than any other club.

I can't even remember which grounds I've been to and which I haven't, from the top of my head and not really had a sit down to think about it... but if we don't get out of this godforsaken league I've got no chance as I've only ever watched latics in League 1, or Cup games... reckon I've been to about mid 20's league clubs which isn't bad I suppose considering my limitations.

Edited by MAC0AFC

Im on 72

For me its any competitive game while watching latics, be it an old ground or new. I only count the current 92, so i lost tranmere last season and stockport a few year back.

i count city cos ive seen us play at maine road but not the ethiad although even if we had played them there i would still only count it as 1.

I also count coventry as i have seen them play at northampton but not at the ricoh or highfield road.

I have also seen latics

Currently I've done 34 based on 29 in league plus 5 in non-league, which were in the league at the time. Also some now defunct grounds too. I'll probably add about 10 this season but as some said previously, I have no interest in attending some unless we are playing them. Most in the Prem I wouldn't part with £30+ per ticket to attend.

Any ground where I've seen a competitive game for me who are part of the current 92, old or new grounds. Up to 60 currently but it was 68 bizarrely about 10 years ago.

Think there are at least 8 grounds where I've seen latics in the league who are now non league

Southport

Halifax

Alder shot

Scarborough

Grimsby

Wrexham

Macc

Barrow

Stockport

Cambridge?

The one I use is

http://www.footballgroundmap.com/

Includes old grounds and foreign ones as well so a bigger area. Doesn't matter what game you go to as long as its a visit, after all there are very limited opportunites to see grounds if you are sticking to watching Oldham.

I'm currently at 40. Going to be hard to see many new ones this year though. Burton being the only real new one. Been in this division so long and there hasn't been much new moving in...

Edited by joncurtis199

Cambridge are in the League astottie and still at the same ground as when they first got in.

That's why I put the? mark in. This 2 up 2 down malarkey in the fourth division just confuses me so I never know who's in it now. Went on a Tuesday night about 1992 league cup glen keeley in goal lost 2-1 if memory serves.

As long as you seen a club play once it classed as being part of the 92. Only new ground for me is Burton but having done there old one in the FA cup am still around the 74 mark.

Got four with England also that I haven't done with Latics

Walsall today takes me back up to 37, as Tranmere was lost at the end of last season.

Have eight grounds in the current League One left to do (Blackpool, Burton, Coventry, Crewe, Millwall, Peterborough, Southend and Wigan).

For me it counts regardless of whether I saw Oldham play or not, but only three (Aston Villa, Chelsea and Manchester United) have been Latics free. And it doesn't matter whether it's league, cup, friendly or international.

87 for me, 88 with Burton this season. All supporting OAFC in a competitive fixture, none of this counting friendlies rubbish when A & B trialist are representing the club.

That will leave

Morecambe

Barnet

Newport

AFC Wimbledon (not counting their groundshare as they were the team that became MK)

At 34 I'm quite happy with that, especially given there is 8 teams in the national league who can hopefully replace relegated teams from League 2, not to mention Stockport should they ever come back.

I'm on 81. Not bad considering I'm only 26. Most have been done with Latics, but I've taken in games such as Morecambe v Port Vale, Sunderland v WBA, Boro v Plymouth and Birmingham v Boro.

Watford, Palace, Newcastle, Fulham, Ipswich, Coventry, Shrewsbury, Fleetwood, Newport, Wimbledon and Barnet...

Edited by Lee Sinnott

I'm on 81. Not bad considering I'm only 26. Most have been done with Latics, but I've taken in games such as Morecambe v Port Vale, Sunderland v WBA, Boro v Plymouth and Birmingham v Boro.

Watford, Palace, Newcastle, Fulham, Ipswich, Coventry, Shrewsbury, Fleetwood, Newport, Wimbledon and Barnet...

Arsenal, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Stoke, Sunderland, Tottenham, Watford, West Brom, Birmingham, Boro, Fulham, Ipswich, Reading, AFC Wimbledon, Barnet, Cambridge, Newport, and Oxford.

Although I done there old uns Burton, Brighton and Cardiff new ground to do.

Edited by Forte_Baby