Can't complain

Poleon and Philliskirk's other goals came in the JPT - rightly referred to as "other" on Soccerbase... So they don't count.

Poleon and Philliskirk's other goals came in the JPT - rightly referred to as "other" on Soccerbase... So they don't count.

Under which section of Pawels Law? Bet on Croft scoring 4 goals as Winchester managed without heading, tackling, tracking back, crossing the ball etc?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only yesterday mate! Good for the system but now it's gone.

It's not me fault Connor Brown fans have a vendetta against me;)

Special mention for palmer1; for my money, he's the best Connor Brown hater we have but, given the competition, that's not saying much.

Under which section of Pawels Law? Bet on Croft scoring 4 goals as Winchester managed without heading, tackling, tracking back, crossing the ball etc?

If you couldn't enjoy Winchester's performances last season I suggest you get a new hobby because there's really no point in you spending your money on football week in week out.

Special mention for palmer1; for my money, he's the best Connor Brown hater we have but, given the competition, that's not saying much.

Yeah but I have to keep the effort up! One off day and someone will start a thread wanting me dropped for an up and coming hater.

If you couldn't enjoy Winchester's performances last season I suggest you get a new hobby because there's really no point in you spending your money on football week in week out.

Sanctimonious rubbish from someone who wanted us to sign Gary Jones two years ago even though his legs had gone.

I enjoyed watching Mike Jones last year and Korey Smith the year before and Tarky the year before that. Winny is not there yet and wasnt there last season.

Some of us are not so easily pleased!

I enjoyed watching Mike Jones last year and Korey Smith the year before and Tarky the year before that. Winny is not there yet and wasnt there last season.

Some of us are not so easily pleased!

It seems like you forget he is only 22 and last season was his first as a regular starter.

How you can't enjoy watching him play, with that style of languid elegance he has, I do not know. You're clearly taking for granted a player with the ability of ball retention, because they are often few and far between in this league.

And then the goals and assists, when they come, are brilliant. Your fallacy that he never tackles is rubbish too, but even if you do go on believing that, surely you can't fault the entertainment value of just seeing a player so clearly talented wearing the shirt every week.

Edited by NewBlue