Can't complain

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 goals in 3 games is underwhelming.

Pleased to be unbeaten but know the tough games are still to come.

Still a lot to reveal about this team and manager.

1 goal against in 3. Not bad considering defence was the major pre season worry.

2 goals in 3 games is underwhelming.

Pleased to be unbeaten but know the tough games are still to come.

Still a lot to reveal about this team and manager.

Losing Cassidy after a game and a bit aint ideal, the manager has got some thinking to do, will take the unbeaten start but even as an optimist I struggle to see where our goals are going to come from.

Losing Cassidy after a game and a bit aint ideal, the manager has got some thinking to do, will take the unbeaten start but even as an optimist I struggle to see where our goals are going to come from.

Yep, I was there tonight... Big miss is Cassidy... Think we'd have won it with him. It comes back too easily without him.

Yep, I was there tonight... Big miss is Cassidy... Think we'd have won it with him. It comes back too easily without him.

Did we look like scoring? Big up to the 207 who went tonight, nearly equalled Fleetwoods travelling army on Saturday.

Edited by disjointed

Would have thought it would have to be, I can not see us taking another permanent striker, not without losing a player elsewhere.

Well DK did thank me for my centre forward info, problem is he's no games to assess him in the next week or so.

I don't think Croft gives us enough in an attacking sense. I'd like to see Winchester replace him.

Not sure Turner is ready to lead the line either, which is why I'd like to see Philly play there, and put Dunn into the team from the start, or even give Green a chance. Dying out for a bit of creativity, and it's frustrating because we have plenty of it in the squad.

Any poster who moans after 2 games away and a game at home with us winning our home game and not losing away is gettin little if any attention from me. Right behind dk....

Roll on shrews who are yet to win and we yet to lose. Any other season id say 1-0 away win all day and typical latics syndrome but i think we will do them this time...

Champions form at the moment and a better start than i thought we would have!!!

O.A.F.C

Edited by Aarondo Westy

3 games in, 5 points & 2 clean sheets.

Only goal we have conceded was a worldie.

We've beaten the team that smashed Bury away.

We've draw away to the team that breezed Rochdale away.

No moaning please.

Indeed well put defensively been surprising, we need to start chipping in goals from all parts of the team, still early days for DK to assess the best formation to enable more cutting edge & creativity, certainly a solid start, question is would we have been happy before the season started with 5 points from 3 games whilst only conceding 1 goal?

If the chances had fallen to someone other than Croft wed have won. Much the better team apart from ten sloppy minutes at the start of the first half when we were very lucky not to conceded. But either keeper made a significant save.

Croft was very good by the way but to coin a cliche he couldn't score in a brothel