Can't complain

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can't score them chances from last night it's time to give up. Croft runs about a lot but creates very little

There's only one Croft chance on the highlights from last night.

Needless to say he should've found the net, despite the save.

Is there another one he missed that wasn't shown? Funnily enough his miss against Fleetwood escaped the highlights too, something fishy going on...

hold on! why can we not keep a winger in the team who will cost us over time if he works harder than anyone else but its ok to keep a full back who will also cost us over time but is enthusiastic? bare in the mind that one spends half his time covering the other.....maybe we should just sack the whole right side off?

Edited by palmer1

hold on! why can we not keep a winger in the team who will cost us over time if he works harder than anyone else but its ok to keep a full back who will also cost us over time but is enthusiastic? bare in the mind that one spends half his time covering the other.....maybe we should just sack the whole right side off?

Let it go. He wont be right back for ever. :peepwall:

Let it go. He wont be right back for ever. :peepwall:

Im trying :cry: ...Its only becase many who defend him then want other players hanged drawn and quatered for similar reasons

It may not be forever but it bloody well feels like it!

2 games in the side, 2 clean sheets

He's the George Green of defence

We had 21 shots 2 games ago.

And I don't know who did the stats on yesterday that said two shots, one on target. Just not true - for a start the keeper saved Kelly's long range effort on the first half and the one Croft should have buried.

Footballers do have to run put a shift in if they didn't most wouldnt be finished by 35, they would keep on going well into their 40's. While it can be something that people can put too much empahise on, its not something we should totally devalue either.

We all know Croft won't give us much in terms of a goal return, when he does score this season (and he will) he will get booked for the celebration. He will give us something going the other way defensively and will contribute with assists and chances created.

If Poleon would have missed the chances that Croft has done in the past 2 games then some people would be wanting blood! But it's that old mentality because some people believe Croft works hard then it's ok.

Croft isn't a striker though. Just watched the highlights and he really should have scored last night, but the way that some others are talking on here you'd think the ball was going in and Croft whacked it out for a throw. It just looks like he was trying to be a bit clever and put it back where the keeper came from. He took the wrong option.

I don't think his industry should be overlooked. He's got history of creating a lot of chances and in the last couple of games we've not had our main striker and the focal point of our tactics. For me the priority is to have Dunn in the side asap. And with him in we probably need Croft's tracking/running etc rather than Winchester. Winchester on the bench - shows we have great strength in depth in midfield.

When has brown ever cost us? Clutching at straws here. Let it go...

There's only one Croft chance on the highlights from last night.

Needless to say he should've found the net, despite the save.

Is there another one he missed that wasn't shown? Funnily enough his miss against Fleetwood escaped the highlights too, something fishy going on...

Yes there was another, Forte played it to the near post where croft was and some how he managed to hit it wide. Poor decision making as well from Croft. Had a chance to play in green who was in acres of space but instead played it down the line to Forte who was offside.

When has brown ever cost us? Clutching at straws here. Let it go...

are you kidding!? he got lucky in last home game. 3 times he could have conceded a pen (2 times off the ball) on another day he would have. No brains!

If you cant see that sort of thing then id say you'd miss the other obvious :censored: he does.

Read my previous posts. Im sure there :censored:in thousands on the subject!

are you kidding!? he got lucky in last home game. 3 times he could have conceded a pen (2 times off the ball) on another day he would have. No brains!

If you cant see that sort of thing then id say you'd miss the other obvious :censored: he does.

Read my previous posts. Im sure there :censored:in thousands on the subject!

What did he do? I don't think I've ever seen an agenda like yours to the point where you are literally making stuff up.

What did he do? I don't think I've ever seen an agenda like yours to the point where you are literally making stuff up.

lol yeah right!

he dragged their 14 down in the area twice when off the ball within minutes of each other, another poster backed this up on here after the game.

and in the last minute he brought down I think the same player which was comfirmed to the Fleetwodd staff to be a pen by Oldhams own video analyst. The one where Brown was suddenly mysteriously injured if it helps!

I dont need to make anuthing up.

Edited by palmer1

lol yeah right!

he dragged their 14 down in the area twice when off the ball within minutes of each other, another poster backed this up on here after the game.

and in the last minute he brought down I think the same player which was comfirmed to the Fleetwodd staff to be a pen by Oldhams own video analyst. The one where Brown was suddenly mysteriously injured if it helps!

I dont need to make anuthing up.

This sounds like a man who is actively watching and waiting for a player to make a mistake.

Quite sad.