Oldham Yobs! Manchester Evening news strikes again!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical nothing about the police provocation at Bury or the punches and kicks by officers just football hooligans according to the 'MEN'.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/video-football-yobs-hurl-stones-10000483#ICID=FB-MEN-main

And? What's on that video is shameful

Don't for one minute think i am excusing the stone throwing. I wasn't there on that one and they do look like morons there can't be any excuses for that one. But I know what I witnessed at Bury and what the officer told me he was doing and the video doesn't support his version of events.

Edited by Just a forte

I have made an official complaint to the police about the conduct of the officers at Gigg lane whilst he was restrained. There was no need to punch him in the face or kick him or repeatedly stamp on him whilst on the ground.

Aye, good luck with that I had video evidence of two police officers using unnecessary and unreasonable force against myself, look it down the official complaint line and met with a senior officer who explained to me that even though he felt I had been wronged that the officers in question would just say "at the time they deemed there actions to be reasonable and necessary" and taking it further would be a waste of my time effort and money!

Typical nothing about the police provocation at Bury or the punches and kicks by officers just football hooligans according to the 'MEN'.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/video-football-yobs-hurl-stones-10000483#ICID=FB-MEN-main

This lad is being paid for a job many of us could easily, easily do.......

All he does is knock up articles from Latics Player interviews and, now, YouTube clips....

That said, he hasn't done a Mike Keegan-esque "Latics fans are all :censored: who want Lee Johnson out & I don't think they should" abomination yet so maybe we should be careful what we wish for.....

You do know the original poster isn't condoning it or using 'bury incidents' as an excuse for this. So why post this? SMH

I think it's a fair news story that a Bradford coach got stoned. I don't think it adds any balance that some copper went over the top in Bury.

It was the Manchester evening news that placed these two 'stories' together and like others I don't see the link because the stone throwing is completely inexcusable and really apart from the coach we don't know if they claim to be oldham fans or went to the game for sure. The other i witnessed and experienced first hand and it isn't accurately reported or fair to link the two IMO. Stone throwing idiots I 100% cannot defend their actions.

Edited by Just a forte

I have made an official complaint to the police about the conduct of the officers at Gigg lane whilst he was restrained. There was no need to punch him in the face or kick him or repeatedly stamp on him whilst on the ground.

That same copper was seen larging it up, doin upper cut motions to his pals laughing about it, until being told to button it off a senior cop at the front!! Thug in uniform, I hope he gets pulled for it,but I very much doubt it. Edited by oafc21

This lad is being paid for a job many of us could easily, easily do.......

All he does is knock up articles from Latics Player interviews and, now, YouTube clips....

That said, he hasn't done a Mike Keegan-esque "Latics fans are all :censored: who want Lee Johnson out & I don't think they should" abomination yet so maybe we should be careful what we wish for.....

It's not the same bloke who normally covers us for the MEN.

The stone throwing thing wasn't widely reported, and I only found it after going on the Bradford forum.

I do think a few false leads on here could be worth a giggle though to see how far we can get them into the press.

That same copper was seen larging it up, doin upper cut motions to his pals laughing about it, until being told to button it off a senior cop at the front!! Thugs in uniform, I hope he gets pulled for it,but I very much doubt it.

You do know they aren't the same?? Wankers like you describe make me despair

Did the police at Bury cause people to be chucking bottles at them?

No, the perfectly well behaved football supporters of oldham athletic would never throw anything at the 'thugs in uniform'

*note to self. Don't forget to turn the sarcasm button off before bed

Edited by OAFC_ULTRA