Latics fan on the Chase now!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As with any questions, easy if you know them, guess work if you don't. For what's it's worth, I'd have been caught also. Along with 80% of the rest of you reading this. The other 20% just got lucky they knew the answers to that set. Nowt clever about it...

As with any questions, easy if you know them, guess work if you don't. For what's it's worth, I'd have been caught also. Along with 80% of the rest of you reading this. The other 20% just got lucky they knew the answers to that set. Nowt clever about it...

I'd agree with you up to a point, but you can prepare for quizzes the same way you can prepare for job interviews. I'd have done pretty good on those questions, the same way I do alright on the Only Connect questions, or Mastermind ones.

Your last sentiment is actually quite insulting though.

I'd agree with you up to a point, but you can prepare for quizzes the same way you can prepare for job interviews. I'd have done pretty good on those questions, the same way I do alright on the Only Connect questions, or Mastermind ones.

Your last sentiment is actually quite insulting though.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, you're easily offended then......how offended should the poor girl feel about the comment stating she did poor?

Oh and no one likes a smart arse. Free advice for ya.

Edited by Lags

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, you're easily offended then......how offended should the poor girl feel about the comment stating she did poor?

Oh and no one likes a smart arse. Free advice for ya.

No one likes an idiot either who has insulted all those who have ever appeared on TV quizzes, myself included.

Surely Waitrose?

Waitrose is too full of those who live in gated communities who name their children Josh and Cressida for good trolley practice. Until Walmart took it over Asda Pilsworth with its nice wide aisles was ideal.

The nearest Waitrose when Supermarket sweep was on was probably Birmingham.