How long? When is your breaking point?

When is your breaking point? When do you vent at management or the board or when do you simply just walk away?

You cannot simply walk away. It takes years of therapy. Many have tried. They come back eventually as part of the brigade of bandwagoners. It's like quitting smoking. You can give it away but you will always be a smoker who choses not to smoke. When I moved out here, I stopped going, but I will always be latics through and through.

And when someone offers a bandwagoner a cigarette, he/she will be having a go at the ref week in week out before they realise what has happened. You are stuck with it mates.

You don't have to walk away you just have to stop walking in. If this goes on it will get even harder to buy the season ticket next year. The excitement of the new stand did it this year and look what that did to us! I've got Mansfield in the diary but will I go if they make me pay £22 and buy a ticket in advance? Got to be a tenner on whichever turnstile you choose.

I've consistently had the same viewpoint Chris but to struggle year on year with no plan isn't enough any more, success is not guaranteed but those clubs with a plan tend to do better. Gillingham, Walsall and Burton don't get massively higher crowds or have higher budgets. So why are they bidding the division? Answer, a plan to move forward every year and improve. Develop good young home grown players cherry pick a sprinkling of GOOD loanees and reinvest transfer fees but above all they play attacking football well Walsall and Gills do.

I can see your and everyone's frustration and the way issues on and off the pitch haven't always been handled in the correct manor and yes there seems to be little direction and ambition but this is mine, yours, our OAFC. I can't help feeling that the club NEEDS the consistent people to keep things ticking over. Kind of like a life support machine.