Training ground improvements

It sounds like these improvements at Chapel Road are long overdue. It can't be nice eating all your meals off your knees in a changing room that no doubt stinks of BO. Perhaps improved surroundings at the training ground will give the players a small psychological boost.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/95280/players-to-be-handed-improved-facilities

It sounds like the improvements in the Main Stand Upper are long overdue. It can't be nice eating all your meals off your knees in a stand that no doubt stinks of BO. Perhaps improved surroundings at home games will give the sarky fans a small psychological boost.

FTFY

I don't know Chapel Rd at all, what does this bit mean?

.."because the facility we were using across the pitches isnt there."

What was there before, when did it go?

Maybe there was some sort of canteen facility, but became too much of a PITA with employing cooks and all the legalities of serving food etc ... easier to have them bring in their own butties lol

Then again doesn't that pub on the corner do carverys? If they stay away from any pies etc, surely protein and veggies would do them ok

Maybe there was some sort of canteen facility, but became too much of a PITA with employing cooks and all the legalities of serving food etc ... easier to have them bring in their own butties lol

Then again doesn't that pub on the corner do carverys? If they stay away from any pies etc, surely protein and veggies would do them ok

PArtly what I thought, I am sure I read part of the catering deal involved Chapel Rd, but it partially could imply that the building has been knocked down!

Maybe one of the managers sacrificed it for the playing budget?!

At the Bridgewater it's still two for one main course on Mondays.They do two for £10 Tuesday - Saturday on the carvery and selected dishes on the main menu. On Sundays its £6.25 for a main course, £8.95 for two courses.

Good to know. Went about 6 months ago when they brought out the new menu and they weren't doing the offer at the time.

Good to know. Went about 6 months ago when they brought out the new menu and they weren't doing the offer at the time.

Tuesday is pie night - any pie and a drink £7.95. Wednesday night curry and drink same price. Thursday is steak night - two steaks and a bottle of house wine £20. Friday night fish, chips and drink £7.95. Mon - Fri 12 noon - 5pm burger and drink £7.95.

At the Bridgewater it's still two for one main course on Mondays.They do two for £10 Tuesday - Saturday on the carvery and selected dishes on the main menu. On Sundays its £6.25 for a main course, £8.95 for two courses.

Tuesday is pie night - any pie and a drink £7.95. Wednesday night curry and drink same price. Thursday is steak night - two steaks and a bottle of house wine £20. Friday night fish, chips and drink £7.95. Mon - Fri 12 noon - 5pm burger and drink £7.95.

I reckon you and Mrs S deserve a free meal as commision for these plugs Diego...