Times up!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless some money is produced to improve the team (NOT LOANEES!!) then i dont think it really matters who is in charge.

The buck rests with corney .

Totally disagree of course it matters who is in charge, DD is totally inept tactically & obviously has no man management / motivational skills.

Under DD it has totally gone tits up.

Totally disagree of course it matters who is in charge, DD is totally inept tactically & obviously has no man management / motivational skills.

Under DD it has totally gone tits up.

ffs he's been in the job a couple of months man. You just cant gel a team full of loanees and below par players, the buck lies higher up!!

John Coleman is a footballing dinosaur...not for me thank you..

Footballing dinosaur..........are you sure ?

His team go out and attack the opposition, score goals for fun and entertain the supporters.

Our new age managers do exactly the opposite, hence why we are losing fans in droves every week !

I say get an old school manager with experience and knowhow.........................oh and get rid of all football related coaching staff at this club as the style of football and coaching has been rotten for the past 5 years.

Footballing dinosaur..........are you sure ?

His team go out and attack the opposition, score goals for fun and entertain the supporters.

Our new age managers do exactly the opposite, hence why we are losing fans in droves every week !

I say get an old school manager with experience and knowhow.........................oh and get rid of all football related coaching staff at this club as the style of football and coaching has been rotten for the past 5 years.

People said the same when Ronnie Moore was appointed - look how he was hounded out.

Rigsby you blame everything on corney but you think he has got the right manager

I dont know to be honest, he cant take ALL the blame is all im saying.

Is corney doing pretty much everything on the cheap?

How can you have a settled side when half the team are not even oldham athletic players.

If we were to get rid of Dunn (certainly a consideration) then a "dinosaur" is just what we need for the rest of the season at least. We need a manager with vast experience of success, and a bit of failure too, to see the pitfalls that lie ahead, or a prodigious young miracle worker. Dunn is neither of these.

Coleman wouldn't be a bad shout but I'm not sure he'd leave Accrington after the last time he moved up a level to Rochdale. My choices would be unpopular managers such as Gary Megson, Micky Adams, Ronnie Moore (if available) or Danny Wilson.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh