Blackpool tickets

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boxing Day has always been a contentious issue with me and our lass. She says it's a family day, I say it's a football day. I've not put up any resistance this year...

I have exactly the same problem in my house. As soon as I saw the fixtures I managed to talk Doris round and I got a pass, but now I can't get anyone to go. Thanks Latics for :censored:ing up my Boxing Day piss up!

Boxing Day has always been a

contentious issue with me and our

lass. She says it's a family day, I say

it's a football day. I've not put up any

resistance this year...

Stay strong paddy. Even if you don't want to watch that pile of :censored:, , say you are, go to the pub and watch footy. Once you yield to a woman its all downhill. ...

• 2 weeks later...

It's more a sad indictment of how the club operate as a whole, and how poor and insipid the team are, rather than being in any way surprising.

The shame is that we've consistently had good followings even while being :censored:e, but even that remaining bit of pride is diminishing...

Went to Blackpool ticket office today about something and the girl said Latics asked for full allocations of 2,500 but only sold 1/4 which is 'disgusting'. I wonder how many Oyston-hating seasiders will come to Sportsdirect.com park in Feb?

Edited by Fyldelatic

Went to Blackpool ticket office today about something and the girl said Latics asked for full allocations of 2,500 but only sold 1/4 which is 'disgusting'. I wonder how many Oyston-hating seasiders will come to Sportdirect.com park in Feb?

Probably gives a marker of how out-of-touch the club is with supporters at the present.

The lack of public transport is obviously significant, and Boxing Day date, but even if it was a regular league game in March would we have got much more than 1000 in this form? It will be depressing in a 750-strong(or weak) Latics following at Blackpool. Even Dale took 1000...

They'll bring a similar number to us, unless something has changed at their end...

Went to Blackpool ticket office today about something and the girl said Latics asked for full allocations of 2,500 but only sold 1/4 which is 'disgusting'. I wonder how many Oyston-hating seasiders will come to Sportsdirect.com park in Feb?

I take it she's been to the David Dunn and Barry Owen school of customer service then?