Blackpool tickets

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm going & dragging the wife & in laws alond as its Christmas even though I hold no ill will towards any of them :)

Looking forward to it purely for the fact it's 15 mins away for me...

Edited by palmer1

But there is a genuine chance of outnumbering the home fans, as many have been boycotting the club until the Oystons leave. Their attendance figure is a joke, as they count all season tickets sold whether anyone turns up or not. Try to get into the North stand (behind the goal), as that's where the away fans are usually accommodated. East (temporary) stand is only opened when the demand warrants so only for overspill.

If we take 600 there on Boxing Day with our form the way it is it'll be a good effort. I've had a pass from the missus for weeks to attend this and get pissed up, but I can't persuade anyone to go. Looks like it's turkey curry at home then for me, probably as well after the shambles at Crewe.

If we'd have been doing well, this could've been a great away day. There'd have been mini-buses going from all over. The £25 issue would've just been a minor inconvenience.

As it stands, the prospect of a cold and bitter afternoon in Blackpool is far less appealing than a day of Baileys and Back to the Futures at home.

I go to football every Boxing Day. Well every Boxing Day since I started supporting Oldham but not this time. It isn't the money it is the thought of having to watch them without a couple of pints to blunt the 4 5 1. It is also that none of the family want to go for the turkey sandwich and Christmas cake at half time and Blackpool is not the easiest place to get to.

I go to football every Boxing Day. Well every Boxing Day since I started supporting Oldham but not this time. It isn't the money it is the thought of having to watch them without a couple of pints to blunt the 4 5 1. It is also that none of the family want to go for the turkey sandwich and Christmas cake at half time and Blackpool is not the easiest place to get to.

4-5-1 when defending, 4-3-3 when attacking. We've not grasped this concept yet though.