Mourinho

It would never happen of course but the likes of Mourinho and other top managers would have no chance in league 1 - they are too used to having blank cheques handed to them to add to to the squad. Scouting the lower leagues and begging for loans from championship clubs would be completely alien to them

It would never happen of course but the likes of Mourinho and other top managers would have no chance in league 1 - they are too used to having blank cheques handed to them to add to to the squad. Scouting the lower leagues and begging for loans from championship clubs would be completely alien to them

He will walk straight into another top flight job too.

/\ Wouldn't surprise me. Think they were looking at him as Fergie's replacement, but he re-joined Chelsea.

He'd do well there, they've both got a "us against the world mentality", and he'd be able to attract the big names they've struggled to since Fergie left. It's a good fit.

Edited by PlayItLivo

It'd be an interesting experiment. Surely if you're a top manager, you can manage at any level?

I THINK I'd just about take Mourinho with no budget ahead of David Dunn with no budget. In fact, I'm almost certain.

It'd be an interesting experiment. Surely if you're a top manager, you can manage at any level?

I THINK I'd just about take Mourinho with no budget ahead of David Dunn with no budget. In fact, I'm almost certain.

I would take it with bells on!! But if it ever did happen I would suck myself off in the Broadway suite prior to his first game in charge ??

just think how much could Mourinho afford to pay us to be manager..

He needs to prove he can actually manage a team that plays in blue, is low on morale, had some dodgy signings, sold better players, trades on past glories, and heading to relegation and get that blot off his CV...