How do we know that Yeates has not been putting off signing longer term cos he knew he had a better offer?

Given how likely that is, I can't blame Dunn for not playing a lad whose commitment would be questioned.

He was decent but didn't want to stay. Move on

Then why offer him a short term contract to begin with?

Philliskirk is a goal threat ,dropping him would've been mental. Playing him up front? Dunn would've been hung drawn and quartered, including by you. Great option to have off the bench and I'm sorry he's gone but the reason he wasn't starting was tactical, and correct imo.

You might wanna go through my posts...im generally right with strikers...said for nonths murphy would come good when 99% wanted him gone.

Always have and will continue to say philliskirk will score goals up front.

I wouldnt have hung drawn and quarted dunn for playing him up top...been saying it since before dunn even stepped foot in BP

You might wanna go through my posts...im generally right with strikers...said for nonths murphy would come good when 99% wanted him gone.

Always have and will continue to say philliskirk will score goals up front.

I wouldnt have hung drawn and quarted dunn for playing him up top...been saying it since before dunn even stepped foot in BP

Fair play then if that's true . I agree but suspect we're in a minority, on here anyway.

Fair play then if that's true . I agree but suspect we're in a minority, on here anyway.

You have to remember the majority of experts on here wanted Kelly gone at the start of last season & Connor Brown playing at the start of this. Very fickle folk round here.

You have to remember the majority of experts on here wanted Kelly gone at the start of last season & Connor Brown playing at the start of this. Very fickle folk round here.

Kelly was pants for his first 2 or 3 months here, Browns been pants ever since he has been here. Most will agree with that.

Kelly was pants for his first 2 or 3 months here, Browns been pants ever since he has been here. Most will agree with that.

Amazingly I disagree about Kelly. As I said at the time we had a real player on our hands but he wasnt fit. This is why you should always wait before you judge players.

Amazingly I disagree about Kelly. As I said at the time we had a real player on our hands but he wasnt fit. This is why you should always wait before you judge players.

I'd never seen him prior to signing so judged him on what I'd seen, theres no doubt he struggled for fitness and confidence initially but he has been a good signing.

Seems like Yeates has gone for financial security. We were talking to him about a deal to the end of the season. Blackpool have given him 18 months plus an option for another year. Can't blame him really.

Up to yesterday we had not made an offer to him so can't blame the lad for moving in!