As I lay drying - Millwall 30th April

I'm currently putting all those suggestions back on the table but they need intensive brainstorming. It'd have to be an absolutely incredible illness and medical certificates would have to be provided.

I was thinking along the lines of death in the family. My grandparents are all pushing up daisies, but I've got a massive Catholic level stock of aunts, uncles and cousins. If it comes down to it, both my parents are still knocking about.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently putting all those suggestions back on the table but they need intensive brainstorming. It'd have to be an absolutely incredible illness and medical certificates would have to be provided.

I was thinking along the lines of death in the family. My grandparents are all pushing up daisies, but I've got a massive Catholic level stock of aunts, uncles and cousins. If it comes down to it, both my parents are still knocking about.

What we need here is someone in Oldham - say Chadderton - to pay friend or family member, to act the role of your dear sick Aunt Mable. Photographic evidence might be required.

We then need other friend/family member to ring from the Royal Oldham Hospital to say you are needed urgently up north. Allow, even encourage verification of this phone number.

You then turn off your phone - no signals allowed in a hospital - and you head to secret London safe house address and lie low on the 28th April, leaving you free to do as you please 29th/30th without the requirement for spoken contact.

Trying to decide whether to attend or go on a mates stag do. Probably come down to if there is anything needed from the game. Hopefully win on Saturday and I can put the cost of a ticket towards seeing tits instead!!

What we need here is someone in Oldham - say Chadderton - to pay friend or family member, to act the role of your dear sick Aunt Mable. Photographic evidence might be required.

We then need other friend/family member to ring from the Royal Oldham Hospital to say you are needed urgently up north. Allow, even encourage verification of this phone number.

You then turn off your phone - no signals allowed in a hospital - and you head to secret London safe house address and lie low on the 28th April, leaving you free to do as you please 29th/30th without the requirement for spoken contact.

:censored: right off. I'm having my hen do in the guest wing of his house while leeslover invites you lot back to the main hall.

Hope not the play-off finals May Day!!!

Suppose to be at my cousin's stag do for the Millwall game, but I should be in.

Mark last time we played them on a Sat after the game remember me and 2 others from off here met you lot including your Scouse mate at pub up the road from London Bridge station.

Had a marquee or festival on or something can remember the actual name of the bar or pub?

Edited by Forte_Baby

It does seem a little over reactionary. Would you like us to do the same on twitter Ackey....?

Yes.

I should add I've only been when working (and I got abuse from the family stand during that) so don't know - this came from those on the email thread.