As I lay drying - Millwall 30th April

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I got out of the bath this morning, I was thinking how nice it would be if we can go to this game without having been relegated and without fearing relegation. What are the chances?

And all thread titles should be slightly awry book titles.

....I don't see how it's possible not be at least still threaten with the prospect. I'd argue that would be an achievement in itself from our current position. If Shez has got us safe by that point, then I'd be looking at you to begin the process of lobbying parliament for him to be knighted in the new years honours list.....!

....I don't see how it's possible not be at least still threaten with the prospect. I'd argue that would be an achievement in itself from our current position. If Shez has got us safe by that point, then I'd be looking at you to begin the process of lobbying parliament for him to be knighted in the new years honours list.....!

Unlike you, Shez doesn't donate to the Tory party...so he's got no chance.

Unlike you, Shez doesn't donate to the Tory party...so he's got no chance.

Lol. Slanderous. No donations here. Anyway, you make out like the Labour Party is without reproach;

Jack Straw

Lords Truscott & Taylor

Jacqui Smith & Hazal Blears

Stephen Byers & Geoff Hoon

....all disgraced one way or t'other. Not to mention Tony sorting out a few dodgy peerages and knighthoods along the way.

There as bad as each other.... So don't kid yourself! ;)

Lol. Slanderous. No donations here. Anyway, you make out like the Labour Party is without reproach;

Jack Straw

Lords Truscott & Taylor

....all disgraced one way or t'other. Not to mention Tony sorting out a few dodgy peerages and knighthoods along the way.

Rule 2: no talking about politics... Sort of

We should all go as Zorro. Not the fictional Zorro with a cloak and fancy sword but real life Purley Zorro. He hates fancy dress. This way he can't avoid it. And he'll have a fabulous time

Easy for to say when you wear pretty much the same clothes as him.

Jack Straw

Lords Truscott & Taylor

Yeah. No talking about politics. See all those people? Blairites. They gone, baby. Gone, gone, gone.

We should all go as Zorro. Not the fictional Zorro with a cloak and fancy sword but real life Purley Zorro. He hates fancy dress. This way he can't avoid it. And he'll have a fabulous time

I was thinking of Zorro when the Chron referred to the meeting between Corney and Gerrard being cloak and dagger.