Holloway, Main and Palmer

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's referring to making that run in the channel between the right back and the centre back just needs someone to pit him in.

I'd probably look at swapping Main and Forte for Saturday. Holloway is a real handful and may well provide the space and flicks through Forte could get onto. Problem is Forte is a racehorse and our pitch is only fit for donkeys.

What Sheridan goes for is 2 battering Rams up top who put themselves about and put the oppo's defence constantly on the back foot. That's why Holloway and Main will keep playing. I think I read they have started 4 games in which we have gained 10 points. Whether they score or not what they are doing for the team is massive

Apologies if this has already been mentioned but what is happening with Main?

Donny want him back, All 3 parties have to agree (Them, us and Main). Apparently we have Said its up to Main so if he says Yes, we say yes if he says no, we say no.

I think he'll go back unfortunately even though the fans like him here, he gets played and we look more likely to stay up but his contract is another year at donny. If it was up this season I would think he'd stay.

Edited by aaronoafc

Donny want him back, All 3 parties have to agree (Them, us and Main). Apparently we have Said its up to Main so if he says Yes, we say yes if he says no, we say no.

I think he'll go back unfortunately even though the fans like him here, he gets played and we look more likely to stay up but his contract is another year at donny. If it was up this season I would think he'd stay.

Pissing hell