Euro 2016 - Prediction Game - £5 - Prizes & Money to PlayerShare

After a reasonable response in the other thread, looks like we should be able to get at least as many players as we did in 2012.

To enter, you need to send £5 via PayPal to stevie_j@owtb.co.uk (please note the underscore - best bet is to copy and paste this address), or contact me for bank details for a BACS transfer. Please provide your OWTB username in the comments box on PayPal, so I can match the payment to the relevant player.

Then you need to fill in the spreadsheet HERE with your predictions and email the completed version, along with your golden boot winner prediction to the same address - stevie_j@owtb.co.uk

Half of the pot is used for prizes. Of this prize pot, the winner takes 50%, second 30% and third 20%. The remainder (half of the total minus PayPal fees) goes to PlayerShare.

I'll post the scoring system once I've had a proper chance to interrogate the spreadsheet.

Cheers

:chubb:

EDIT: If you're having difficulties with the above spreadsheet - please use this one.

Confirmed players:

• BP1960
  • Handsy
  • Bristolatic
  • lookersstandandy
  • BenRad
  • Aidan_latics
  • Stevie_J
  • disjointed
  • josh_latics
  • Gaz_Oafc
  • JoeP
  • DavidCollinge
  • youngen
  • LaticsPete
  • astottie
  • nzlatic
  • SAV
  • rudemedic
  • Latics_Fanatic
Edited by Stevie_J

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one having problems filling spreadsheet or is it just me not being computer savvy . Paid my money in but can't open anything on spread sheet once it's downloaded just put my £5 to player share and count me out I'm afraid

Any one having problems filling spreadsheet or is it just me not being computer savvy . Paid my money in but can't open anything on spread sheet once it's downloaded just put my £5 to player share and count me out I'm afraid

Same with me as I have an old version of Excel, I have paid and emailed my completed sheet, but not sure if its compatible.

That's what I got last time I pressed the link what am I supposed to do with it ?nothing opens

Are you still on ipad? Microsoft files are temperamental on ios at best. If you don't have access to anything windows based, I'll see if I can find a prediction file suitable for ios, then I can copy your predictions from that.

Steve if it's a lot of messing for you just leave it mate and just donate my £5 to playershare

I'll make sure we get it sorted, mate. It'll give me something to do at work tomorrow, other than looking out the window moaning about how nice the weather is outside.

Steve if it's a lot of messing for you just leave it mate and just donate my £5 to playershare

I'll make sure we get it sorted, mate. It'll give me something to do at work tomorrow, other than looking out the window moaning about how nice the weather is outside.

I'll make sure we get it sorted, mate. It'll give me something to do at work tomorrow, other than looking out the window moaning about how nice the weather is outside.W

Will you be confirming all completed entries on here Steve?

Are people still having trouble with the spreadsheet? If so, please use THIS ONE

I've received lookersstandandy's and Bristolatic's sheet which all worked fine. BP1960, I'm struggling with - I can see who he's got to win but not the scores.

Payments received too from Handsy.

Just to point out, in the knockout stages, you're predicting the score AET, if necessary, the extra boxes that pop-up if you predict a draw are for the penalty shoot out.

[quote name="Stevie_J" post="852523" timestamp="1465211169"

BP1960, I've managed to work yours out. For some reason, your scores had all been set as dates but I've got it sorted now.

Thanks, I think commonly used xls you are showing now will be better. I will have another go later this week..what's the deadline?

Edited by BP1960

You say the knockout stages results are AET - do we not predict them once the group stages are over or are you saying predict them now?

I filled in the lot, but somehow didn't arrive with England as the winner.

You say the knockout stages results are AET - do we not predict them once the group stages are over or are you saying predict them now?

As you continue to complete the group stages, the knockout stages are automatically populated. So you carry on right up to the final.

Edited by Bristolatic

No, you predict the whole lot up front. The spreadsheet populates the knockout stages based on your predictions.

Thanks, I think commonly used xls you are showing now will be better. I will have another go later this week..what's the deadline?

Deadline is before kick-off of Friday's game. You don't need to redo anything but feel free to do so, if you wish.