Euro 2016 - Prediction Game - £5 - Prizes & Money to PlayerShare

Sorry to be Banquo's ghost about this but what a :censored:ing :censored:boring tournament. I suppose it's what you get when you rig the rules so that the weak can win by spoiling. The game's changed for the worse, no question. Well done to disjointed though, one of the few players left that you can respect with a straight face.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to be Banquo's ghost about this but what a :censored:ing :censored:boring tournament. I suppose it's what you get when you rig the rules so that the weak can win by spoiling. The game's changed for the worse, no question. Well done to disjointed though, one of the few players left that you can respect with a straight face.

....are you still here....?

No comparison with what you did to poor old Zorrro then? Kettle, calling, black, pot. Pains me to say it, but you did exceptionally well last season. A true Champion defends his title. Are you going to be a true Champion or sulk off into the sunset? The OWTB predicting world needs to know these things.

No comparison with what you did to poor old Zorrro then? Kettle, calling, black, pot. Pains me to say it, but you did exceptionally well last season. A true Champion defends his title. Are you going to be a true Champion or sulk off into the sunset? The OWTB predicting world needs to know these things.

He hasn't got a title to defend though...

I'm glad you acknowledge the true champion. Sad when other administrators don't respect the greatness in front of them. Some of them think they're bigger than the players.

He hasn't got a title to defend though...

The people I respect say I do.

He has in his head. Now's the time for him to stop buggering about and come out and prove it to the predicting world.

Nothing to prove in predicting anymore. When I first won it, I single-handedly made the league into the best OAFC-based prediction competition on OWTB. Then there was the disciplinary stitch-up and everyone thought I'd never recover.

We had the most exciting league in History last season and I came out on top again, proving the doubters decisively wrong, only for it to be turned upside down by one lone wolf administrator who introduced fine print that even he admits is ridiculous when no one was looking.

No turning back.

Stevie - I will follow NZlatic in that respect, how much is the prediction league? And can you post a link in here when you set it up please?

It's a tenner - I'll let you off the 50p!

Yes, I'm going to get the details sorted end of this week and will post a link here then.

Well I will do a better deal as I appear to be stealing money! I will still pay my tenner into the predictions league, do what you will with the £9.50, either playershare or OWTB. :OASISscarf:

Deal! Cheers. I'll split it equally between the two then.

younen sneaks into the top three, taking £9.50. nzlatic continuing his good form from last season, in a manner Harry Kane could only dream of, nzlatic takes second place and a prize of £23.75. And the winner, much more deserving than Portugal, is disjointed who scoops £47.50.

Sorry, in terms of the prizes, the above is utter rubbish!

As set out further up the thread, prizes are £23.75 prize for 1st place; £14.25 for 2nd place; and £9.50 for 3rd. But it'll all be distributed according to the prizes winners' instructions.

I really shouldn't do these things whilst I'm (supposed to be) working.

Okay, all done.

Disjointed, yours has gone to OWTB. Very much appreciated. We're still bobbing along thanks to members' donations but our cup does not exactly runneth over, so your donation is a big help.

Nzlatic, you're now paid up for the 2016/17 prediction league and the rest of yours has gone to Playershare.

youngen, yours has been split equally between OWTB and Playershare. Again, very much appreciated and look forward to seeing you as a new player in the prediction league.

Thanks again to you guys and everyone else who took part.

Now, about that Prediction League...