B Team Boycott

I hope as many of you will join the campaign for B Team Boycotts of the old JPT. B Teams by the back door.

The League have capitulated again, now allowing it to be U23's, in the delusional belief it will help the England Team. That is more hollow than a Brexit pledge.

Basically, we allowed B Teams in after the Greedy LEague stepped in with sponsorship, which amounted to Undisclosed, no actually it was about £330k oer team , as far as can be worked out.

The details and explanation of this competition are already a week later than promised.

http://www.againstleague3.co.uk/bteamboycott-signup/

I signed - number 972 IIRC :smoking:

B teams will kill 'real' football.

Though I don't necessary disagree with another league being created and / or bringing in some Scottish teams. In fact a British football league would not be a bad thing, but puppets of the premier league with their B teams can fck right off

I signed - number 972 IIRC :smoking:

B teams will kill 'real' football.

Though I don't necessary disagree with another league being created and / or bringing in some Scottish teams. In fact a British football league would not be a bad thing, but puppets of the premier league with their B teams can fck right off

Britain may only consist of England and Wales in the not too distant future, so no real change then. Unless of course Airbus is bought by a wealthy oil baron