Southend +22pts18/1

Shrewsbury +24pts18/1

AFC Wimbledon +24pts18/1

Chesterfield +24pts18/1

Bury +24pts18/1

Swindon +26pts18/1

Port Vale +26pts18/1

Oldham +28pts18/1

So what ever points we get add 28 to it and if that's higher than the league winners points you've won?

Add everyone else's to the final table also. So everyone but sheff utd has an head start.

I don't think they are being over generous with +28pts for Latics,

I think I'd sooner lay the bet than back us.

I think it's value on the basis they would have been pricing us the same as this back when we had 4 players, no manager and didn't have Clarke, Green & Mckay (as they are still doing with every other market).

It's 18 to 1 for a reason and clearly no cert but I think Robinson may be the real deal, we've got the largest and most experienced backroom staff I've ever known us to have and we'll still add a few more players of which at least one or two will be experienced, proven performers...

I'm hopeful of a run for my money and will be cashing out the moment it makes sense to do so (if that moment does ever come) :grin:.

Logic dictates we should get off to a slow start but we've often got off to a slow start when we could have got off to a decent one....

Why can't it be us this season that get's a :censored:load of luck & everything goes far better than anyone expected for once??

Edited by HarryBosch

I think it's value on the basis they would have been pricing us the same as this back when we had 4 players, no manager and didn't have Clarke, Green & Mckay (as they are still doing with every other market).

It's 18 to 1 for a reason and clearly no cert but I think Robinson may be the real deal, we've got the largest and most experienced backroom staff I've ever known us to have and we'll still add a few more players of which at least one or two will be experienced, proven performers...

I'm hopeful of a run for my money and will be cashing out the moment it makes sense to do so (if that moment does ever come) :grin:.

Logic dictates we should get off to a slow start but we've often got off to a slow start when we could have got off to a decent one....

Why can't it be us this season that get's a :censored:load of luck & everything goes far better than anyone expected for once??

I admire your positivity, but looking at the squad even with at least a couple of decent signings, I'm struggling to see a great deal of quality.

I hope I'm wrong but I can't see anything but a struggle on the cards.

It's 18 to 1 for a reason and clearly no cert but I think Robinson may be the real deal, we've got the largest and most experienced backroom staff I've ever known

Duh, isnt every team 18/1?

When was the last time we finished within 28 points of the top? Add to that more capable teams who are getting a fair start and its a difficult one to call, It seems a fair price but there will be one or two who will do better even if we do improve on the last half dozen seasons of tripe, Bury only 4 behind, Fleetwood only 6, Bolton 16 and Bradford 18 all appear to be much better off than us and that's before you consider Sheffield United, Charlton and Millwall who look strong this season, good luck to anyone having a go but it's at best an optimistic punt.

• 3 weeks later...