League Tables 13.08.2016

Bristolatic

Premier League

jorvik_latic rockets to the top of the division, climbing 12 places and only being just 1 away from a correct attendance prediction :applause1: . disjointed and lookersstandandy each moved up 8 places :chubb: , but past Champion, DavidCollinge, dropped an alarming 11 places to 14th :thumbsdown: . warwickshire latics failed to post :deal: but, thanks to his points scored last week, he stays in mid-table. Just goes to show how easy it can be to rise or plummet in equal measure.

HSrYOyh.jpg?2

yCKRCEi.jpg?2

Championship

Hometownclub moves into 1st place :first: , assisted by only missing out on attendance by 7. BJBlue remembered to have a go this time :OASISscarf: , his 1 point dragging him out of the relegation zone. PJKent didn't help his cause by forgetting to post a half time score :sign0007: and GlossopLatic managed to stay in a play-off place despite not posting at all :deal2: . Laticsbiffo was the highest climber, moving up from 18th to 9th :applause1: .

9sQAxkI.jpg?2

Hgvozpe.jpg?2

Third in the stiffs league has more points than 1st in the prem. Interesting, and not in a good way. Will nobody defend the prestige of the competition?

I just had a look at the league tables after 2 games last season. Interesting reading. In a good way.

Marathon, not a sprint.

As opposed to the person who has deemed no interest in the competition regularly posting comments on the state of said competition.

Sadness comes in varying forms.

I don't like where all this is heading.

He'll nip out for lunch one day 15 to 20 games in and be arrested at Speakers Corner ranting incoherently about first goalscorers & attendance points.

He should just enter now. I've foreseen what might come and hung on for him, unlike some of you heartless bastards.

Third in the stiffs league has more points than 1st in the prem. Interesting, and not in a good way. Will nobody defend the prestige of the competition?

It's the level of inconsistency that I find most amusing.... quote....

This might be the only way to do it - fair play - but points in the stiffs league are plenty easier to come by than points in the pro league. Everyone knows that.

Edited by lookersstandandy