B&Q Car Park

Anyone else get a ticket tonight? Mines gone straight in the bin.

I must have parked there a 100 times, wonder why they have started doing that?

Private car park anyway, they'll send a few letters, send a few more official looking letters threatening court action etc, then when you still haven't paid they'll get the message.

I'm sure the car park was part council owned, as it was originally planned as a park and ride. Not sure if that's still the case.

Also it's worth knowing that some parking companies do take court action thesedays, so be careful.

B+Q boycott for anyone who uses them?

I got one for leaving the site (B&Q) when we played Northampton. I tried to do an online payment but i kept saying no records. I then called them up and they said it's all manual and they probably haven't got the tickets back yet. they said if it wasn't on their system by the 30th (two weeks) it would be void. It's still saying no records so i'm not paying.

I was always under the impression they let you park there anyway as long as its not in the first few rows of spaces closest to the entrance as that's for trade customers?

The must dish out tickets for fun on there because its regular jam-packed with Latics fans trying to leave after the game.

I was always under the impression they let you park there anyway as long as its not in the first few rows of spaces closest to the entrance as that's for trade customers?

The must dish out tickets for fun on there because its regular jam-packed with Latics fans trying to leave after the game.

I was right in the corner, barely a car to be seen so not obstructing anybody and it is a free car park so I've not done them out of a penny. Won't be paying it don't worry.

Anyone remember when they had their staff with buckets asking for donations ? Also when they had the "Car park heavies" stopping anyone football related coming in Then nothing for years and now this ? Ignore the muppets...you could actually make your own club car park pass they are that bad a bit of pink card covered in laminate ..when I asked a car park attendants how can he tell if ones a forgery he just said "haven't got a clue"

Anyone remember when they had their staff with buckets asking for donations ? Also when they had the "Car park heavies" stopping anyone football related coming in Then nothing for years and now this ? Ignore the muppets...you could actually make your own club car park pass they are that bad a bit of pink card covered in laminate ..when I asked a car park attendants how can he tell if ones a forgery he just said "haven't got a clue"

To think in the last 2 years I must have spent well over £3k there. Wondering whether to boycott them now! ?

I'll take great delight in throwing any letters from Total Parking Solutions and their "solicitors" in the log burner!

I was right in the corner, barely a car to be seen so not obstructing anybody and it is a free car park so I've not done them out of a penny. Won't be paying it don't worry.

Well its a car park for their customers. If you are taking a parking spot they are potentially losing out on a customer who couldn't find parking ?

Well its a car park for their customers. If you are taking a parking spot they are potentially losing out on a customer who couldn't find parking ?

Did you not read my post? Barely a car on the car park. Probably nearly 1,000 spaces to choose from on it and I couldn't have been further away from the entrance to the store.

Go in before the game, buy a 5p screw. Keep the receipt and if you get a ticket you can show them the receipt and prove you were a customer of theirs!

Unfortunately that doesn't work. even if you have bought something.

My ticket was for leaving the site "The driver was observed leaving site whilst the vehicle remained parked on the premises". True they would have had to follow you around B&Q to know that for certain. When I got my ticket the times noted were around the store closing times so they could just ticket all cars once the store has closed. I had been in the football ground 45 mins before the times stated on my ticket.

I understand the leaving site issue is also the same for Elk Mill.