B&Q Car Park

Plenty of free street parking across the road just a two minute walk through the subway. And it doesn't involve any waiting to get out after the game either. With massive potential for road rage when some bell end won't let u out after just watching us play :censored:e

Have the locals stopped slashing tyres and smashing wing mirrors?

Call me cheap but I don't believe in paying for parking I always find free street parking at aways. I hate going with my mate when he drives he always parks on clubs officials and it takes an age to get out. I'd rather walk 15-20 mins than sit in car park traffic

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

Unfortunately that doesn't work. even if you have bought something.

My ticket was for leaving the site "The driver was observed leaving site whilst the vehicle remained parked on the premises". True they would have had to follow you around B&Q to know that for certain. When I got my ticket the times noted were around the store closing times so they could just ticket all cars once the store has closed. I had been in the football ground 45 mins before the times stated on my ticket.

I understand the leaving site issue is also the same for Elk Mill.

This country is bat:censored: mental.

Try the back of Picadily station. Just saying.

I once got cautioned many years ago for alleged kerb crawling though Moss Side many years when the only cash I was carrying was 14p

TO CLARIFY MATTERS I WAS NOT

FFS I would not even Wxxk myself off for only that amount

I once got cautioned many years ago for alleged kerb crawling though Moss Side many years when the only cash I was carrying was 14p

If the real reason you were kerb crawling was to find parking space to go to a City match - much more embarrassing :smoking:

Really? I pay myself £7 million each time. It makes me feel special.

Reminds me of a commercial discussion I had walking back from a gig at Manc Union when I had my bus fare and 37p to my name

My brother was propositioned once by a shady lady in Piccadilly, he gave her the ultimate put down line "Sorry, I've a bus to catch".

My brother was propositioned once by a shady lady in Piccadilly, he gave her the ultimate put down line "Sorry, I've a bus to catch".

used to work on piccadilly station locking up the gents one night and there was a particulaly rough old girl washing her next clients bits in the sink ! put me right of my food for the night

used to work on piccadilly station locking up the gents one night and there was a particulaly rough old girl washing her next clients bits in the sink ! put me right of my food for the night

I suppose he wanted his pennies worth.