League Tables 10.09.2016

Bristolatic

It is worth noting the following from the Prediction League rules, as some players have fallen foul of incomplete entries. :deal:

*Each full prediction should be fully-formed and be a possible outcome of the match. Any predictions submitted which are contrary to this rule will be discounted*

So, here goes.

Premier League

nzlatic takes over at the top, warwickshire latics being the highest climber, moving up 6 places, whilst lookersstandandy moved up 4 places to 4th. Ex_pat fell 3 places, *his prediction not counting as it was incomplete; no scorer was named. jorvik_latic suffered a similar fate by failing to predict a half time score*.

y2vLYRL.jpg?2

Cw3hI0E.jpg?2

Championship

Very little movement again, but a259 moved up 3 places to 8th, Laticsbiffo having the biggest drop, but only by 2 places. Hometownclub and opinions4u swapped places for 1st and 2nd. BP1960 *forgot to predict how many Chesterfield would score (BP1960;

Latics 1 Chesterfield (ht 1-1)), so no points could have been accrued* and there were no predictions from GlossopLatic and Laticsbiffo.

Out of the two entire divisions, only LaticsChris scored any attendance points.

yScegLj.jpg?2

Y3y5V1m.jpg?2

A poor showing by all concerned, time to up the game.

We're firing as many blanks as the team

Absolutely excruciating to watch. Actually feel sorry for you. Perhaps you realising how pathetic it is will generate some performances somewhere down the line...but I'm not holding my breath.

It is worth noting the following from the Prediction League rules, as some players have fallen foul of incomplete entries. :deal:

*Each full prediction should be fully-formed and be a possible outcome of the match. Any predictions submitted which are contrary to this rule will be discounted*

So, here goes.

Premier League

nzlatic takes over at the top, warwickshire latics being the highest climber, moving up 6 places, whilst lookersstandandy moved up 4 places to 4th. Ex_pat fell 3 places, *his prediction not counting as it was incomplete; no scorer was named. jorvik_latic suffered a similar fate by failing to predict a half time score*.

y2vLYRL.jpg?2

Cw3hI0E.jpg?2

Championship

Very little movement again, but a259 moved up 3 places to 8th, Laticsbiffo having the biggest drop, but only by 2 places. Hometownclub and opinions4u swapped places for 1st and 2nd. BP1960 *forgot to predict how many Chesterfield would score (BP1960;

Latics 1 Chesterfield (ht 1-1)), so no points could have been accrued* and there were no predictions from GlossopLatic and Laticsbiffo.

Out of the two entire divisions, only LaticsChris scored any attendance points.

yScegLj.jpg?2

Y3y5V1m.jpg?2

Nice of you to remind Laticsbiffo on the Bury thread and be flexible with BP1960 on the Northampton thread. Consistent.

To be fair, I'm certain Pete would have pointed it out, had he spotted it in advance.

I know, I'm only messing (kind of). People have been given points in the past for incomplete predictions- a warning would have been good if rules were going to be fully enforced (not that it would have stopped me screwing up).

I only look through the predictions every now and then and, once I've posted my own, I don't usually check back until I compile the tables. If I do spot anything, I'll always post accordingly as I have in the past, but I can't keep a constant check on things.

I know one or two others who take part have noticed where some have posted incorrectly and have nipped on to let them know but, like many (me included), once a prediction has been posted, not everyone checks back.

If points have been awarded previously for incomplete predictions, I'll hold my hands up, but I don't believe it has happened so far this season.

I guess the best thing is, if anyone does notice anything that may deprive someone of points, drop them a PM.

I hope this clears things up a bit.

A poor showing by all concerned, time to up the game.

We're firing as many blanks as the team

Absolutely excruciating to watch. Actually feel sorry for you. Perhaps you realising how pathetic it is will generate some performances somewhere down the line...but I'm not holding my breath.

Lets not get too down on ourselves eh? This time last season 30 points led the way (or 28 if you want to take out the bang on the money attendance prediction :imnotworthy: )

Also, the end-of-regular-season league leader had a mere 24 points at this stage.

Cheers. Mr Saddo