Fall Guy

I don't bother with Facebook or Twitter but you'll be glad to know I get my fair share of abuse on Twitter I'm affectionately known as Yarddick by one of our ex posters :)

Going back to Dieng he can play centre mid, centre half or even right back and walk straight into our team, I seem to recall you said he'd never play at an higher level but I reckon he is destined for better things the fact we had the option when you see our midfield/defence now is laughable, another almighty own goal seeing as the scouts are out in force to watch him at Valley Parade.

I did say that but I was only talking about his defensive attributes (im sure someone will correct that) . He has a lot learn but I agree he would get into our midfield now.

who is the ex poster as i keep seeing these 'Yarddick' tweets?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring back Kelly? What a :censored:in stupid thing to say.

Really?? Because what we've got is so much better. It was a total coincidence that the midfield was always better with with than without him. Dickheads didn't rate him because they couldn't appreciate his overall contribution. So he became a fall guy for the simpletons. You'd have to be :censored:ing thick to not understand his ability and to think what we've got is anywhere near as good.

Oh, wait...sorry.

Really?? Because what we've got is so much better. It was a total coincidence that the midfield was always better with with than without him. Dickheads didn't rate him because they couldn't appreciate his overall contribution. So he became a fall guy for the simpletons. You'd have to be :censored:ing thick to not understand his ability and to think what we've got is anywhere near as good.

Oh, wait...sorry.

So people who disagree with your opinion are :censored:ing thick simpletons?? Riiiiiight.

You might want to tone it down a bit.

Liam Kelly meh !!! I must be a thick simpleton. Liam Kelly's are ten a penny at this level. Yes he's better than what we have now , but I'm better than what we have now. He's good at some things not great at any. Can't pass , and is dog:censored: at shooting. He's not even the best holding midfielder we've had in the last 5 years. Overrated Is a massive understatement.

Think the point being made is that we can't now afford him even if he was available, we took a fee of around 200k and he's doubled his wages to around 4k a week at Orient, hence why we scratch around in the Conference for players who will play for £300-£500 a week, hence why we're :censored: and falling behind.

Think the point being made is that we can't now afford him even if he was available, we took a fee of around 200k and he's doubled his wages to around 4k a week at Orient, hence why we scratch around in the Conference for players who will play for £300-£500 a week, hence why we're :censored: and falling behind.

Yeah I get that , just people making out he was some kind of Claude makele the second coming, you know what I mean ? Also as your obviously in the know , could you put a copy of his wage slip on here for all to see ? Cheers

So people who disagree with your opinion are :censored:ing thick simpletons?? Riiiiiight.

You might want to tone it down a bit.

He's a history of personal abuse, I've blocked him.

I can't understand why the Mods haven't given him an official warning after he called me senile.

Edited by BP1960

Oh, wait...sorry.

What a stupid, pointless post.

Like i said it's a pretty reliable source, it's not that it's that far fetched, I had a conversation with Lee Johnson when he was at the club and he told me then that Orient had 3 players on 8 to 10k a week and that their weekly wages combined was more than he had to work with for the full squad so what I've been told is hardly of the scale and it's very believable.

You're not the person I replied to.

Is that an apology then for suggesting I had dementia or similar?

I would accept one in good faith.

Sorry jorvik, that was meant for Monty Burns.

Edited by BP1960

What a stupid, pointless post.

Oh, come on. Every one of your posts is pointless. You spend half your time mouthing off, giving abuse, trying to be clever by putting people down, usually with a mouthful of abuse. You think you're both clever and funny when you're actually a total gob:censored:e. You're a sad dick, but i'm sure you're a legend in your own offensive lifetime.

Yes, it is a pointless post because you're such a knob who takes delight in your own brand of utterly simplistic abuse. Do you actually realise how you come across? I doubt it. You seem to think you're quite clever. That's very sad. I feel sorry for you. A psychiatrist would make a fortune out of you, but i doubt you can afford one.

Oh, come on. Every one of your posts is pointless. You spend half your time mouthing off, giving abuse, trying to be clever by putting people down, usually with a mouthful of abuse. You think you're both clever and funny when you're actually a total gob:censored:e. You're a sad dick, but i'm sure you're a legend in your own offensive lifetime.

Yes, it is a pointless post because you're such a knob who takes delight in your own brand of utterly simplistic abuse. Do you actually realise how you come across? I doubt it. You seem to think you're quite clever. That's very sad. I feel sorry for you. A psychiatrist would make a fortune out of you, but i doubt you can afford one.

I'm not the one missing points and tryna make people see their own points.

Once again-

I'm a massive Liam Kelly fan BUT we sold him and he got a big wage rise. We can not 'get him back'.

????

BP doin his best to cue himself into the mix I never actually put him in.

Since you pride yourself on being right all the time, I would point out it's doing not doin.

I will forgive the odd mistake though, as long as it's not repetitive.

Edited by BP1960