Fall Guy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree. We all know it's not Robinsonvs fault. He had an impossible task.

Probably true, although that doesn't mean changing him shouldn't be an option. If he has some sort of strategy that will get us out of trouble then he needs to show it fast. 3 wins and 10 scoreless games out of 16 makes it difficult to argue the case for him.

I feel for him but I don't think he has it in him to get us out of trouble. I don't think any manager without a tried and tested formula stands a chance really.

Probably true, although that doesn't mean changing him shouldn't be an option. If he has some sort of strategy that will get us out of trouble then he needs to show it fast. 3 wins and 10 scoreless games out of 16 makes it difficult to argue the case for him.

I feel for him but I don't think he has it in him to get us out of trouble. I don't think any manager without a tried and tested formula stands a chance really.

Simon Corney won't pay the wages for a Manager with a tried and tested formula. The root of the problem isn't the players on the pitch or the manager,they are all out of their depth.The problem is the rudderless poorly financed way the club is run.

The 3 loan strikers out in January and 3 new ones in. See if that makes a difference, the current 3 don't appear to have the desire or technique to give the team a fighting chance to get points

But like Adam Rooney they will probably go on to score stacks of goals for other clubs.

I see the go to fall guy has been benched today, any of the midfield four could of lost their place after last week's showing but the easy target again makes way whilst others appear to be undroppable, hope it pays off as I'm not sure McLaughlin is what we've been missing but it does seem to me that whatever Winny does for us he will never get a fair crack over players our long list of managers he's worked under have recruited, he is dropped the first time he has an average game which in my opinion is destroying the lad.

:lol1: First manager :lol1: second manager :lol1: third..................etc etc etc

And all three managers have been :censored:e, Johnson our last decent manager played Carl on a regular basis in a variety of positions, like I said it's weak management to pick him out as soon as he has an off day.

How's about making a statement by dropping Green who can't pass for toffee or Flynn whose cruised through a couple of games and has contributed the square root of :censored: all, like I said any of that midfield could be dropped it's just easier to pick on the fall guy.

And all three managers have been :censored:e, Johnson our last decent manager played Carl on a regular basis in a variety of positions, like I said it's weak management to pick him out as soon as he has an off day.

How's about making a statement by dropping Green who can't pass for toffee or Flynn whose cruised through a couple of games and has contributed the square root of :censored: all, like I said any of that midfield could be dropped it's just easier to pick on the fall guy.

Unless of course Winchester is failing to follow instructions and just doesn't deliver

Maybe he keeps drifting inside and leaving us exposed down the left hand side leaving a full back 30/40 yards of space to run in to.

I'm sure it's not that and its exactly what you say because you are spot on. Winchester last played well under Johnson 3 years ago!

If our other midfielders would of had a decent game between them in the last month I'd be happy to single out Carl's faults but to be honest other than the odd glimpse from Flynn they've been dire, strange how Carl's last run of decent came under a manager who kept faith in him and gave him a fair crack and a run of games, why is Green and to a certain degree Fane and Flynn immune from being dropped then?

Let's face it, as far as the midfield goes, they're all :censored:ing :censored:. different levels of :censored:? perhaps, but they're all :censored:. Bring back Kelly. He looks quality compared to this lot. As for palmer, he looks world class against this shower.

I wouldn't even bother arguing with each other. They're all :censored:. :censored:, :censored:, :censored:...:censored:ing :censored:!!!!!

Let's face it, as far as the midfield goes, they're all :censored:ing :censored:. different levels of :censored:? perhaps, but they're all :censored:. Bring back Kelly. He looks quality compared to this lot. As for palmer, he looks world class against this shower.

I wouldn't even bother arguing with each other. They're all :censored:. :censored:, :censored:, :censored:...:censored:ing :censored:!!!!!

I remember many didn't rate MattyLund when he was here, but he seems well thought of at Rochdale

Bring back Kelly? What a :censored:in stupid thing to say.

Don't forget my mate Dieng leading Bradfords promotion push from the centre of midfield. Their fans love him but plenty of shrewdies on here didn't rate him.

You rated him as a centre haIf!

I pointed out more than several times that imo he wasnt a good defender due to poor positional sense and we bought him as a midfielder to which If I recall you abused me for. In fact I had tonnes of abuse for it on here, twitter and facebook! someone class act on facebook even told me to die when I said as a defenDer he would be easy replaced...

So how is that magnifecent defender doing in midfield nowadays - It seems this shrewdie may have been correct and you have changed your story!

You rated him as a centre haIf!

I pointed out more than several times that imo he wasnt a good defender due to poor positional sense and we bought him as a midfielder to which If I recall you abused me for. In fact I had tonnes of abuse for it on here, twitter and facebook! someone class act on facebook even told me to die when I said as a defenDer he would be easy replaced...

So how is that magnifecent defender doing in midfield nowadays - It seems this shrewdie may have been correct and you have changed your story!

Reading that makes me realise why I don't bother with Twitter or Facebook.

I don't bother with Facebook or Twitter but you'll be glad to know I get my fair share of abuse on Twitter I'm affectionately known as Yarddick by one of our ex posters :)

Going back to Dieng he can play centre mid, centre half or even right back and walk straight into our team, I seem to recall you said he'd never play at an higher level but I reckon he is destined for better things the fact we had the option when you see our midfield/defence now is laughable, another almighty own goal seeing as the scouts are out in force to watch him at Valley Parade.