Holloway return?

Robinson making friends with the fans saying the people who talk on the forums should go to games rather than being keyboard warriors. Does he realise we haven't got that many fans anyway!

Never works calling fans the stay away might say in response the reason they are not going is because of the boring negative crap on display, tut tut Mr Robinson

I could be wrong as I was only half listening whilst cooking but I thought he said, those who actually come to games have a right to comment. No mention of Twitter or this forum.

He'd be right by saying that.

Edited by welshgaz

I find it hard to accept someone's opinion who has had no exerience of the subject they are opinionating about. In that sense I agree with SRs alleged comments.

Edited by pk200

So the supporters who have drifted away because of the lack of entertainment who still love the club are not entitled to an opinion it is a very sad day , i cannot believe some are siding with Robinson after the :censored:e that has been played this season he's breaking records all for the wrong reason unfortunately.

Do the same people siding with Robinson also agree with Owen when he was having a pop ?

So the supporters who have drifted away because of the lack of entertainment who still love the club are not entitled to an opinion it is a very sad day , i cannot believe some are siding with Robinson after the :censored:e that has been played this season he's breaking records all for the wrong reason unfortunately.

Do the same people siding with Robinson also agree with Owen when he was having a pop ?

Most recognise he's now found his best system with 3 centre backs and are hoping to see an improvement once 3 or 4 new signings are added.

I'm optimistic after today that the worst is over.

Edited by BP1960

They're not entitled to an opinion on match performances if they haven't attended, no.

Same way you're opinion on a film isn't valid if you've not seen it

They're not entitled to an opinion on match performances if they haven't attended, no.

Same way you're opinion on a film isn't valid if you've not seen it

Why does it not surprise me that would be your response keep saying that when the crowd keeps on falling and falling, why did the crowds keep falling?

But well done my friend you keep believing your horse :censored:,

He'd be right by saying that.

I had a season ticket for 14 years before work commitments meant that I could no longer attend enough games to warrant buying one this season. Do I not get a say?. Edited by 4froale

Why does it not surprise me that would be your response keep saying that when the crowd keeps on falling and falling, why did the crowds keep falling?

But well done my friend you keep believing your horse :censored:,

So you think you have a right to comment on a performance when you haven't been to the game? Nah mate

Comment on any performance from the past that you've seen. That's fine.

I had a season ticket for 14 years before work commitments meant that I could no longer attend enough games to warrant buying one this season. Do I not get a say?.

You can have a say based purely on how it comes across on the radio/social media as you haven't been going to games.

Edited by welshgaz