On a brighter note...

Of course it can change but my point is ...what have people suddenly seen that tells their head that we are about to go a run? . My heart wants us to get 31 points from next 22 games but my head tells me something else

We need players in desperately. Without improvements to the squad then we're down almost certainly. Here's hoping we see some decent new faces soon. Most games we create chances that any half decent striker would score. If we can get one then we could see a change.

Port vale were awful...and drew 0-0. .....their away record was 1 3 7 ...and drew 0-0 .......they lost by a cricket score today...but drew 0-0 with us

This is so childish and simplistic. Football doesn't work like this,we all know it. We beat Scunny 2-0.

This may shock a few but I'm confident of safety this season if we get the three or four in who we are desperate for, I like Robinson and hope he can turn things around and for me the task isnt as great as it was when Shez had lost his first game last season.

I agree.

My prediction for what it's worth - we will survive, get all excited and optimistic about next season on the back of one or two signings which look good on paper and we will have the same conversation this time next year just as we have done every January for 10 years. And repeat.

:censored:ing hell mate, go and get yourself down to Longlegs or summat, sending us all under here.