Thing is with Taylor he does a lot of the pointing and gesturing but when the balls at his feet he does :censored: all with it, giving him the excuse that his team mates arent on the same wavelength is frankly laughable, if he is one step ahead of our other players and reads the game so well play him centrally and let him boss a game, he's done no more than a Flynn or a Winchester would give you yet its always the players around him whose at fault.

Right...he wants the ball played down the channels into the acres of space (which his teammates kept failing to do) yet you think that means he should be playing centrally. Yeah, that makes sense ?

Edited by boundaryblue80

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was played into a channel he'd do zero with it because he doesn't have the legs, as for playing him centrally I don't think that at all he wouldn't be starting if I had the choice.

His legs aren't what they were. But when the ball is played into the right areas, I'll judge him on what he does with it then. Last goal at home...Taylor set it up. He's not been the disaster that's being made out. This bag of :censored: has been playing the wrong pass most of the season and it continued aplenty on Saturday. That wasn't Taylor's doing.

His legs aren't what they were. But when the ball is played into the right areas, I'll judge him on what he does with it then. Last goal at home...Taylor set it up. He's not been the disaster that's being made out. This bag of :censored: has been playing the wrong pass most of the season and it continued aplenty on Saturday. That wasn't Taylor's doing.

I've noticed everything you've mentioned about the runs he makes.

Tope is the most guilty of not releasing the ball when he should.

We also had our best chance of first half when taylor ran through middle of pitch and played through tope.