• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst half under Shez that, we look very shaky in defence with their pace, another clumsy tackle in their area, some refs would of given that as a pen. Speaking of the ref, what a complete and utter bell end. Midfield non existant so far, Banks hasn't found a blue shirt yet I don't think.

Better 2nd half but I'd say the worse performance under shez since his return. Still a point is better than nothing!

Much better 2nd half we pushed up more and Obedayi showed he should be on the wing not as a striker.

Absolute garbage that! Did we muster a shot? Midfield just never control a game, no forward threat, a striker should gave been brought on to at least offer some token effort. Erwin got stripped off to come on ( granted half an hour too late ) with 2 mins to go, then got told never mind.....performances like that will relegate us.

Pretty desperate that. There was a 10 minute spell in the first half when I thought we were in for a blood and thunder derby. But that died out and resorted back to tripe. I was looking forward to it because it was my first game at home since Vale in January but, if anything, it was just a stark reminder of why I don't bother much any more...

Shades of a Robinson performance that, no desire to win the game and Banks, O'Neill and Taylor particularly are as weak as piss, Reckord is stealing a living as a footballer can't pass, can't tackle and can't head a ball. Edmondson must of boned Sheridan's missus for that clown to get selected in front of him. Really disappointing that the players didn't turn up today after Shez bigged up the importance of the match midweek.

Shades of a Robinson performance that, no desire to win the game and Banks, O'Neill and Taylor particularly are as weak as piss, Reckord is stealing a living as a footballer can't pass, can't tackle and can't head a ball. Edmondson must of boned Sheridan's missus for that clown to get selected in front of him. Really disappointing that the players didn't turn up today after Shez bigged up the importance of the match midweek.

Edmondson isn't a left back.