• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been pretty much underwhelmed with Taylor since his return, thought he would have much more influence than what we've seen at present.

As I have said previously, I believe he was overated when here before and that I did not expect much from him.

I can not understand why he is always played (in his first stint and now) on the left when his left peg is strictly for standing on. He cannot deliver with his left, so if prevented from cutting in he always goes backwards. Pretty easy stuff for any defender worth his salt.

Again as I have said before, I hope his experience at a higher level will shine through and he comes good.

In the first half neither Taylor or Green could decide whether they were playing on the right or in the middle leaving the full backs exposed.

O'Neill was anonymous for the second home game in a row.

Peter Clarke lost that many headers Vs Vaughan that he didn't even bother challenging for them towards the end and just backed off.

Obadeyi was far more effective when he drifted out wide in the second half but it left Holloway isolated.

Banks was terrible in the first half (With the rest of the team) but to his credit improved a little in the second.

I just can't see where enough goals to keep us up are going to come from?

Oh and Caddis is a Cnut!

Over the 90 minutes Green put a good shift in and the McLaughlin/Obadeyi right flank looked good in the 2nd half. Still no goals though and JS is going to have to try something different up front.

O'Neill looks a bit jaded, he's had a lot of games, but there's hardly anyone who could take his place.

Edited by BP1960

Thought Green was our best player, especially taking into consideration thay Sheridan stitched him up by playing him on the right wing in the first half...

At least it was resolved with Obedayi switching to the right. If only we had a left winger with the pace of Obedayi.

Absolute garbage that! Did we muster a shot? Midfield just never control a game, no forward threat, a striker should gave been brought on to at least offer some token effort. Erwin got stripped off to come on ( granted half an hour too late ) with 2 mins to go, then got told never mind.....performances like that will relegate us.

This all day