This time next week..

11 minutes ago, thetramfixer said:

that doesn't look like promotion season to me ha ha ..  in fact on the match video as Jon Hallworth picks yet another ball out from the back of the net I rememeber seeing our group 

Ah, thought you meant Oxford's promotion season.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, thetramfixer said:

personally speaking I can only think of the embarrassment i was subjected too when we played Oxford at their ground (promotion season iirc) and we got smashed 5-1 ...  made worse by living down there at the time and taking a group of RAF mates to the match!

i know we have played them since, but that game always seems to be the 'last' game for me ...  so consequently nothing but an emphatic victory along similar lines will suffice! 

.. i wonder what odds I'd get for that exact score? lol

Remember it well.

In the first Half we had 13 corners to their one or none and were  losing 3-0 at half time

12 hours ago, thetramfixer said:

personally speaking I can only think of the embarrassment i was subjected too when we played Oxford at their ground (promotion season iirc) and we got smashed 5-1 ...  made worse by living down there at the time and taking a group of RAF mates to the match!

i know we have played them since, but that game always seems to be the 'last' game for me ...  so consequently nothing but an emphatic victory along similar lines will suffice! 

12 hours ago, thetramfixer said:

Latics 1-5 Oxford 150/1 on bet365 ?