Rotherham (a)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

We brought Abdallah's players on. 

Rotherham where hammering us even before the subs but couldn't finish,  once they found the net we completely gave up

Tope did piss all except miss a sitter all match anyway. Subbing Gardner was strange though, was having a decent game. 

27 minutes ago, aaronoafc said:

Rotherham where hammering us even before the subs but couldn't finish,  once they found the net we completely gave up

Tope did piss all except miss a sitter all match anyway. Subbing Gardner was strange though, was having a decent game. 

Only thing i can think of is that he had been booked.

22 minutes ago, Laticfanatic1 said:

Unbelievable comment. Clown

We didn't then? My mistake. 

To be fair, we're too exposed on the flanks. Nepomucino has got some great potential but not as a wing back. We need to go to 4 at the back or play someone instead of him. Add to that that Dummigan (who isn't the player we had on loan) had to come on for Ryan Mc. 

2 hours ago, ChaddySmoker said:

It is probably the same posters who praised this influx of foreigners who are now calling for Shez to be sacked. What was the score when Queensy and his mate were introduced. 

This isn't the first time you've talked sense of late. 

Stop it, it makes me feel really uneasy

21 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

We didn't then? My mistake. 

To be fair, we're too exposed on the flanks. Nepomucino has got some great potential but not as a wing back. We need to go to 4 at the back or play someone instead of him. Add to that that Dummigan (who isn't the player we had on loan) had to come on for Ryan Mc. 

Gervano is our weak link defensively but attacking he's fine. Ryan Mac ain't been himself since the walsall game. Dummigan is piss poor. If Hunt is fit enough to be on bench he should of atleast been brought on at HT. Stott to slot in once he's back from injury, Edmundson is just not good enough, gets beat way too easy, very slow aswell. The formation just doesn't work defensively and that's down to Sheridan, he refuses to change it, can only blame himself if he gets the boot.

15 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

This isn't the first time you've talked sense of late. 

Stop it, it makes me feel really uneasy

... except of course they didn’t play in the previous defensively shambolic games. 

No, they aren’t the common denominator in these performances. 

21 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I repeat.  Did you watch the game?  If you did then you wouldn’t say that unless you have an agenda.  Which of course you always have. 

I didn't watch it, no. I listened to the commentary if that's ok? Does that preclude me from having an opinion or making flippant comments on a fucking message board? 

I don't have an agenda. You on the other hand....

Bluddy hell.......that was sh*te.

It's a toss up who is worse, Wilson or Ruddy......both have a good save in them but both are awful at crosses?

As others have said, we need to dump this stupid 3 centre back nonsense and get someone mobile next to Clarke as well as going back to 2 full backs and 2 wide men but Sheridan doesn't seem to like wide players.

Is the problem Sheridan? I think he has to bear a large part of the blame with his strange tactics and poor team selection!!!

Why Tope?

Why take off Gardner when Bryan was having a very quiet game?

Why Dummigan and not Hunt? (Although I thought Dummigan was OK)

Why not bring on Fane?.....at least he would have made an effort in front of our defence.

Going back to Sheridan, he appears to be very quiet on the touchline as is his gimp of a number 2.

12 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

I didn't watch it, no. I listened to the commentary if that's ok? Does that preclude me from having an opinion or making flippant comments on a fucking message board? 

I don't have an agenda. You on the other hand....

Yeaaah you do. ?

11 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

It's a toss up who is worse, Wilson or Ruddy......both have a good save in them but both are awful at crosses?

As others have said, we need to dump this stupid 3 centre back nonsense and get someone mobile next to Clarke as well as going back to 2 full backs and 2 wide men but Sheridan doesn't seem to like wide players.

Is the problem Sheridan? I think he has to bear a large part of the blame with his strange tactics and poor team selection!!!

Why Tope?

Why not bring on Fane?.....at least he would have made an effort in front of our defence.

Going back to Sheridan, he appears to be very quiet on the touchline as is his gimp of a number 2.

Good summary. 

4 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

70 minutes 1 1 Ormani  and Menig come on.

90 mins 5 1, what did they contribute ? Nothing, they are not fit to wear the shirt. Is Shez making a point. Brave new world with players like that,not for me.

Careful, you can't express opinions like that around here. 

7 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Careful, you can't express opinions like that around here. 

Wouldn't say you can't express such an opinion but to blame 4 goals on 2 midfield substitutes is bollocks... our woeful defence (never rated Gerrard and a vastly out of form Clarke) and a shockingly bad goalkeeper are more to blame 

7 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Wouldn't say you can't express such an opinion but to blame 4 goals on 2 midfield substitutes is bollocks... our woeful defence (never rated Gerrard and a vastly out of form Clarke) and a shockingly bad goalkeeper are more to blame 

Unfortunately they contributed nothing and released a tidal wave on an addmittedly already deficient defence, they were the final straw that broke the camels back today.

I haven't seen one iota of evidence that they are capable of playing at any level of competence in Division 1.

Failures that are being foisted on us for reasons other than football

3 minutes ago, Laticfanatic1 said:

orami first game came on 61 minutes, give the guy time, as for queesny he's had 15 mins before today, he made a few runs today where he could of been played in but midfield failed to play the ball to release him

That's better. 

It's ok giving players time I appreciate that,but unfortunately we are in a dog fight in Division 1 and we seem to be a Development squad. Ruddy,Edmundson,Byrne,Bryan,Orami, Neap....,Qeensey, with an ageing defence that is struggling to cope at this level any longer.

It's a good mix.

1 minute ago, laticsmarra said:

That's better. 

It's ok giving players time I appreciate that,but unfortunately we are in a dog fight in Division 1 and we seem to be a Development squad. Ruddy,Edmundson,Byrne,Bryan,Orami, Neap....,Qeensey, with an ageing defence that is struggling to cope at this level any longer.

It's a good mix.

We're in a dog fight because of Sheridan and his team selection and tactics, he's too stubborn to change it. Ruddy and Edmundson shouldn't be anywhere near the first team, probably add Gerrard to that list aswell. Stott comes back from injury he slots straight back in surely.

4 hours ago, mikejh45 said:

Why Tope?

Bang on there apart from the shite comment.....it was  not that good!!