Rotherham (a)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Agree with a lot of this. Apart from the one comment slating Davies for being immobile despite scoring. He's doing his job he's scored in each of his last 5 games

Correct, if he's bagging a goal a game I think there's others who are more deserving of criticism. 

8 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Agree with a lot of this. Apart from the one comment slating Davies for being immobile despite scoring. He's doing his job he's scored in each of his last 5 games

Agree, think he has been very good and his hold up play is impressive aside from the goals.  Think he tires last 20 or so though but no one else to replace him.

Nothing wrong with Davies. Played well today, got a goal and held it up well when he needed too

3 at the back after recent weeks is a fucking shambles. Change to 4 and we don't concede as much as we do, do we suddenly become a promotion chasing team? No i doubt it but 3 at the back with Clarke and Gerrard will never work.

Im sorry but Edmundsons toss as well. How long is Stott out for? Stott all day for me.

thought we where decent first half and should have gone in ahead to be honest. That second half showing is up there with the worst i've seen. 

Shezza to go for me though i'm afraid. Not learnt from any mistakes this season and if it was anyone he'd be being lynched now. 

10 minutes ago, deckyd said:

Agree, think he has been very good and his hold up play is impressive aside from the goals.  Think he tires last 20 or so though but no one else to replace him.

Seems quite a few tired in the last 20, have we still got a fitness coach?

Edited by BP1960

4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Seems quite a few tired in the last 20, have we still go a fitness coach?

Not sure but Dowies team with Harbin could run for days.  

To be fair its not a slight on Davies because he works very hard, think the goal for 2-1 kills the team and therefore the drive as such.

2 minutes ago, ChaddySmoker said:

Can you at least spell his bloody name correctly before he becomes the flaming messiah

Bloody hell took the defeat hard have you? I dont want him anywhere near the club nevermind the bench, was more of a joke that he's going to play football manager and start managing these lads he's brought in

54 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Sure - he's doing his job by scoring - but when we haven't got the ball he doesn't move.... that's Sheridan's instruction. Sheridan is to blame for that performance.  He's thinking of his pay off before he's thinking of us supporters.

Went straight to the match after returning from hols in Palma and wish I had stayed there.Knew it was going to be one of those days when our plane had to abort landing at the last moment just a fraction before touchdown.

Formation by Shez was wrong and allows fast wingers to rip us apart.Rotherham would have won by more if their shooting was better earlier on.

Good away support was poorly rewarded.

Just now, Flemboy said:

Went straight to the match after returning from hols in Palma and wish I had stayed there.Knew it was going to be one of those days when our plane had to abort landing at the last moment just a fraction before touchdown.

Formation by Shez was wrong and allows fast wingers to rip us apart.Rotherham would have won by more if their shooting was better earlier on.

Good away support was poorly rewarded.

How we still have over 800 travelling anywhere is beyond me, I tell myself it will just taste sweeter the day we actually acheive something, I'm sick of these shit sandwiches now.