Fleetwood (H)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

Let down by players out of form and poor management today.

The attack wasn’t working and we persevered far too long with players who weren’t up to it.

Credit where it’s due though, Fleetwood defended brilliantly.

Like i said a few weeks ago...honeymoons over for wellens..

That was pretty poor.  Huffed and puffed, no end product.  Trying to walk through 10 men defending against you like Arsenal is pretty pointless.  Won nothing up top today, out hassled and muscled by a side who broke twice and scored twice.

Professional job done on us by Fleetwood who are in my opinion a very average side who play to thier strengths.

We score first its a different game.  Always going to be difficult against a team who play on defence and break, when they go ahead.

Fane was top notch and MOM.  Bryan is a class above, great free kick- should have been on them more often?

Poor festive period again.  Bit demoralised with it, hope for good news come Jan.  Need to stop this poor form, string a few wins together which at the minute seems easier said than done.  

Edited by deckyd

2 minutes ago, rigsby said:

Like i said a few weeks ago...honeymoons over for wellens..

Garbage. Best manager since our last best manager and some.

All Fleetwood had to do was be solid accross the back. To their credit, they were exactly that. 

We haven't turned into a bad team overnight. 

Get over yourself.

Just now, L1onheartNew said:

All Fleetwood had to do was be solid accross the back. To their credit, they were exactly that. 

Get over yourself.

:petesake:

Fane was easily man of the match, he was excellent, he is getting better and better, but lets be honest if Fane is man of the match we aren’t going to win many matches, he doesn’t score or create goals, thats not a dig, I like him and that’s not his game. 

Lost to a very ordinary side today, pissing about with the ball for both their goals, and far too much hoof ball upto the strikers who won nothing, that partnership will just not score enough goals. 

Big month ahead of us now, lose the 3 loan players and we are in a relegation battle I feel. 

2 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

Get over yourself.

Honeymoon period is over i said this a number of weeks ago, defence is not solid that is the point & no signs of improvement look on the horizon defensively.

I am not calling for his head hopefully he will steer us towards mid table in readiness for next season with hopefully the investment/takeover all in place so hopefully we can have a mid table or optimistic push towards play offs.

To many extremes sometimes which is understandable after the lack of hope for years