Placide v Messi

Looking at that, he didn't palm one out. It was a header from about 4 feet away that he couldn't do much about other than just get in the way of it. There was no way he could have caught it or pushed it out of harm's way. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Looking at that, he didn't palm one out. It was a header from about 4 feet away that he couldn't do much about other than just get in the way of it. There was no way he could have caught it or pushed it out of harm's way. 

Agreed. He’s still shit though. We must start the season with a proper GK this time around. Then hopefully finish the season with a proper one too. 

15 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Agreed. He’s still shit though. We must start the season with a proper GK this time around. Then hopefully finish the season with a proper one too. 

I'll agree he's not the best keeper in the division, but I don't go with this "shit" opinion. Everyone loved him in the early stages of the season and, let's be honest, he pulled off some cracking saves to keep us in games.

Compared to some of the crap we've had in the past, such as Brill, Miskelly, Blayney and, for God's sake, Budtz, Johny ain't that bad.

However, I'll be happy with a new keeper. I said in another thread that Luke McCormick has been released by Plymouth. Would he do the job?

13 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

I'll agree he's not the best keeper in the division, but I don't go with this "shit" opinion. Everyone loved him in the early stages of the season and, let's be honest, he pulled off some cracking saves to keep us in games.

Compared to some of the crap we've had in the past, such as Brill, Miskelly, Blayney and, for God's sake, Budtz, Johny ain't that bad.

However, I'll be happy with a new keeper. I said in another thread that Luke McCormick has been released by Plymouth. Would he do the job?

Agree with this...…..we see one angle on tv that doesn't show any movement but we all have an opinion on how to deal with a split second decision situation.

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Checking the petrol at both morrisons and tesco on oldham road as you approach, then turning into the one which is 1p cheaper.

That could involve having to double back and losing your 50p saving.