17 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

Why would you think Scholes would get offers elsewhere? Is it based upon his performance so far? 

Not based on anything at all! Between now and then anything can happen, and who knows, as much as our club is seemingly a continuous mess, there may be another chairman who thinks he could do a job under more controlled conditions! 

AL has put his flag firmly in the ground with regards to player recruitment and I don't see that changing anytime soon - for anyone!

On 3/10/2019 at 10:07 AM, TheBigDog said:

Going off the list below as at February 1 - I’d say about 18 or 19 of the current squad 😉

1. Daniel Iversen (season loan from Leicester City)

13. Zeus de la Paz (2019)

43. Ewan McFarlane (youth)

2. Cameron Dummigan (option taken to 2019)

3. Andy Taylor (2019)

4. George Edmundson (2020)

5. Alex Iacovitti (half-season loan)

15. Sonhy Sefil (2020) - out on loan to Ashton

20. Jamie Stott (2020 plus option)

23. Rob Hunt (2020)

26. Peter Clarke (2019)

33. Jay Sheridan (2019)

34. Tom Hamer (2020)

45. Harry Norris (youth)

49. Javid Swaby-Neavin (youth) - out on loan to Ashton

6. Dan Gardner (2019)

7. Giles Coke (2020)

8. Jose Baxter (2019 plus option)

17. Christopher Missilou (2019)

22. Johan Branger-Engone (2019)

24. Ousmane Fane (option taken to 2019) - may have left, not confirmed

25. Chinedu Uche (2019, possibly plus option) - may have left, not confirmed

27. Gevaro Nepomuceno (2019)

28. Mohamed Maouche (2019 plus option)

42. Mohamad Sylla (2020)

46. Harry Robinson (youth)

59. Jack Williams (youth)

9. Zak Dearnley (half-season loan)

10. Chris O'Grady (2019)

11. Urko Vera (2019)

14. Jonathan Benteke (2019)

18. Oladapo Afolayan (half-season loan)

19. Callum Lang (season loan)

44. Max Norman (youth)

Thats a ridiculously large squad of absolute shite. I would keep 9 of em and 4/5 loanees, shift 20 out and money saved with a little more added from AL could allow us to bring in 7 or 8 of much better quality.

A squad of 21/22 should be more than adequate for this league.

13 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Which tit signed Lacovitti on loan? I mean, what a fkin wast of time....

....Sefil, Vera & Sylla.... well, we know who signed them, jokers.....

Dearnley & Afoloyan, meh.

Yep, January business was a fkin disgrace wasn't it. Only one man to blame..... the owner.

Who generally writes anti-AL bollox and continually adds to it without any consideration for putting forward a balanced argument?

Iacovetti, Dearnley and Afoloyan were, in all probability, recommended by Wilde for the first name and Scholes for the second and third names. I supposed you said the same about Lyden whilst he was injured.

And don't come back with the crap about Scholes not being in charge until after the transfer window shut. It doesn't take too much imagination to consider that PS told AL of a couple of loan targets to pick up while he was waiting for FA clearance.

As for the other three names:

Vera appears to be unfit and totally unsuited to the English game BUT how much say did PW have in his signing?

Sefil - not seen play so not going to pass comment.

Scylla - I've seen signs of a reasonable player at this level but shouldn't be played alongside Missilou as both go chasing the same ball.

6 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Who generally writes anti-AL bollox and continually adds to it without any consideration for putting forward a balanced argument?

Iacovetti, Dearnley and Afoloyan were, in all probability, recommended by Wilde for the first name and Scholes for the second and third names. I supposed you said the same about Lyden whilst he was injured.

And don't come back with the crap about Scholes not being in charge until after the transfer window shut. It doesn't take too much imagination to consider that PS told AL of a couple of loan targets to pick up while he was waiting for FA clearance.

As for the other three names:

Vera appears to be unfit and totally unsuited to the English game BUT how much say did PW have in his signing?

Sefil - not seen play so not going to pass comment.

Scylla - I've seen signs of a reasonable player at this level but shouldn't be played alongside Missilou as both go chasing the same ball.

:lol:

Here's your balance.... what are the answer's to the questions posed?

How much of the 'reality' list below has he done?

13 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

:lol:

Here's your balance.... what are the answer's to the questions posed?

How much of the 'reality' list below has he done?

Good grief......that is not balance.....all you putting out is your one-sided, ill thought out rants.

Shall we stick to the previous sh*te you posted?

4 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Good grief......that is not balance.....all you putting out is your one-sided, ill thought out rants.

It's hard for anyone to be even handed when there is no information or communication of any substance from the owner on any subject.

29 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

If asking for a Plan is ill thought out, your post accusing one of being ill thought out, is one of the most ill thought out I've ever had the misfortune to read....

• Like 1

On 3/11/2019 at 12:58 PM, mikejh45 said:

Mike, I know you’re reading the boards tonight, just choosing not to respond. I’m taking absolutely no pleasure in the demise of my/our beloved football club. My son isn’t yet old enough to take to games, I’m fearful I’ll never get the chance. I can’t tell you how upset that makes me feel. Right now, none of us should argue with each other. We need to unite with our club’s existence as our main aim. Hopefully the Trust are able to broker a deal for the land to change ownership and maybe the club might follow.

• Like 3